✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Feb-09: Coldplay/The Killers - War Child gig, Shepherd's Bush, London (Reviews, Pictures, Videos

Denise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe are you sober now Kara?!

I hope so, you're gonna need all your dancing energy for the incredible gig tonight! :dance:

Ah, I did have a chance of a ticket in the end, so could have been joining you all, but am still not very well, so can't make it. Gutted.

Oh well, have an incredible time everybody, and can't wait for your reports and the live Twitter feed from inside the gig.

Especially looking forward to hearing who the first person to throw fruit at Elton is!! :lol:

Oh and that ticket I was offered may still be available!

Snap it up if you're able and willing to attend all good coldplaying.com folk!

The seller's a real fan and has been very kind and patient with me waiting to see if I was well enough to attend (but I'm not, alas).

PM me for details :)

Hi guys

I do indeed now have a spare ticket available at face value tonight. It's advertised on http://www.scarletmist.com so you can get my number through there or pm until 11am when I'm leaving for London. If you send me your mobile number, I'll get back to you.

Cheers

James

Imagine I've left it too late :( , but sent you a PM just in case!

* crosses fingers * So want to go tonight!

righties off to get ready for GlasVegas now, shall be heading out in about an hour for that hope to see some of you later, It would be really nice if I got to meet some peeps from here. ( i shall keep a look out for these squee ladies)

Look for the little blond wearing a bday badge and Prince T :)

WHY???

The Empire is a small venue so wherever you stand you'll have a good view. Do people not have jobs? I'll be down there for about 10-10.30 I imagine, i hate standing around at gigs.

I guess the Killers fans want to be front row. I hope they don't heckle Coldplay :lol: :inquisitive:

but yeah.....its a small venue, so I will be happy wherever really.