🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

Well, those that were already mentioned of course, and then maybe A Message, Prospekt's March

:) You?

Shiver I think... accoustic or electric... either or.. and I would just LOVE it if they did Daylight!! :lol:

But Green Eyes, Don't Panic, A message, Spies..

And from the new album.. Up With the Birds.. Oh and of course I'd live to see Yes done live..! :D

Oh goodness too many! LOL.. sorry..

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiver I think... accoustic or electric... either or.. and I would just LOVE it if they did Daylight!! :lol:

And from the new album.. Up With the Birds.. Oh and of course I'd live to see Yes done live..! :D

I agree with you. I would love to see them too :D

No problem, that's normal, I would love a very very long setlist :lol:

Haha absolutely. :lol:

See You Soon would be a dream :dazzled:

Yes.. I could die happy then :lol:

Well, those that were already mentioned of course, and then maybe A Message, Prospekt's March

:) You?

I asked for Prospekt's March as well.. It'd be a dream to finally have a good live version of that :):)

Oh Phil, I love Phil :lol:

:nod:

I know why you wanna hear Daylight :lol:

But yeah, Shiver is amazing.. Green eyes would be fantastic.. I can't wait to see what they'll do! :)

Y

I asked for Prospekt's March as well.. It'd be a dream to finally have a good live version of that :):)

I know why you wanna hear Daylight :lol:

But yeah, Shiver is amazing.. Green eyes would be fantastic.. I can't wait to see what they'll do! :)

Exactly :nod:

Haha :lol:

DAYLIGHT and YES. LET THAT HAPPEN PLEASE :sneaky:

If my profile weren't private I would have asked for Crests of Waves, with no hope at all, of course, seeing that I've been asking them to play it for far too much time now..I just really really love that song

:nod:

I'd love to get UWTB at the end of the acoustic session. Chris starts it by himself and joins the band at the main stage towards the second half. This song is imo one of the jewels of MX. I've heard they said it was difficult to play live. I don't know if they said it or not, but god, they should give it a try.

Also, I'd love it if they played (an acoustic rendition of) What If. :heart: