✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoe I just started following you, in case you were wondering who that was :lol:

haha, I knew it was you, I'm following you now too :P I love how Coldplayers are spamming up the twitpic comments! :lol:

And now that I know they're on Twitter, I'm launching my "play Everything's Not Lost on Thursday" campaign in full... :sneaky:

I hate to say it but his hair being really short on the sides is a gay look. But I love those glasses - im in france at the moment and everyone has them i want a pair hehe

Oh really ? I didn't notice that :P

Guy tweets a lot these days. Will. X http://yfrog.com/5fhf5j

hf5.jpg

:D

Guy is very hot here ! :bomb:

Chris wants you to all check out 'Anvil', a film about the band, erm, Anvil...Guy http://twitpic.com/5dbf7

9019411-0c26e555e2e1dbb9c72ca7c74e9.jpg

yay-! Chris! :wacky:

Yay I was waiting for a Chris pic :dance:

Thanks so much Guy, I hope your enthusiasm for twitter won't go !

I really love to know where they are and what they're doing real time :)

OMG Anvil is a really heavy metal band :P ! They've put out about 20 albums over the years but never made it and now they're about 40+ and still making music. Someone made a movie about them and apparently it's really good. Haven't seen it though as metal's not really my thing, but maybe I'll give it a go... :\

OMG Anvil is a really heavy metal band :P ! They've put out about 20 albums over the years but never made it and now they're about 40+ and still making music. Someone made a movie about them and apparently it's really good. Haven't seen it though as metal's not really my thing, but maybe I'll give it a go... :\

that's so weird.My friend told me about them the other as well as the movie.....