✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

You know, I saw all the tweets @Coldplay was getting when Guy was tweeting from NYC, and some people were leaving their phone numbers. "Hey, I'm in NYC too! Call me at 408590... and we can hang"

Firstly, Guy is most likely not going to return your call. And by most likely I mean he definitely won't.

Secondly, that's not even safe to put your phone number out in public like that!

yeah, I don't know what's more disturbing....

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I saw all the tweets @Coldplay was getting when Guy was tweeting from NYC, and some people were leaving their phone numbers. "Hey, I'm in NYC too! Call me at 408590... and we can hang"

Firstly, Guy is most likely not going to return your call. And by most likely I mean he definitely won't.

Secondly, that's not even safe to put your phone number out in public like that!

+1 Some people are stupid :dozey:

Love the new pic ! I told Guy to not land because of the crazy Berrygirl (Liz) who's waiting to jump on him below :D

I'm really excited for her !

that picture guy posted when he was packing and leaving Miami... that guy in his suitcase isn't Guy...lol because later in the day, Will took a piccie of Guy twittering on their way to the airport... and clearly Guy had all his hair!!! :shocked: so what gives?

that picture guy posted when he was packing and leaving Miami... that guy in his suitcase isn't Guy...lol because later in the day, Will took a piccie of Guy twittering on their way to the airport... and clearly Guy had all his hair!!! :shocked: so what gives?

i think it was the different angles that makes you think that, because im 100% positive that it was Guy in both those pics.

i think it was the different angles that makes you think that, because im 100% positive that it was Guy in both those pics.

yeah... I was just coming back here to take back what I said! lol I had only seen the pic on my Blackberry up until just now... I see that his sides are shaved pretty close to his head... and he has just enough on top... the pic of him in the suitcase, looks like he might have just come out of the shower or something because its not as fluffy atop.. if that makes sense?? lol

how could I have doubted! I should know what my man looks like in the AM! :lol: :P

yeah... I was just coming back here to take back what I said! lol I had only seen the pic on my Blackberry up until just now... I see that his sides are shaved pretty close to his head... and he has just enough on top... the pic of him in the suitcase, looks like he might have just come out of the shower or something because its not as fluffy atop.. if that makes sense?? lol

how could I have doubted! I should know what my man looks like in the AM! :lol: :P

yah, i think you're right about the hair thing being less...umm...fluffy i guess?

We are trying to make the tour have as little impact on the environment as possible...Guy http://twitpic.com/5nlbf

good for them :pleased:

+1 Some people are stupid :dozey:

Love the new pic ! I told Guy to not land because of the crazy Berrygirl (Liz) who's waiting to jump on him below :D

I'm really excited for her !

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! I saw your message in Twitter.

I guess Guy'll be wearing armature at the show.

btw... i'm i the only one annoyed with all the "brazil-spam" thing? :thinking:... i know we want them to come to Latin America (i do! :P)... but spamming like that won't help :\ even I know that :P

btw... i'm i the only one annoyed with all the "brazil-spam" thing? :thinking:... i know we want them to come to Latin America (i do! :P)... but spamming like that won't help :\ even I know that :P

spammers are everywhere nowadays :angry:

yesss i am too.

Don't know how Hugh Jackman got there!!! Not my picture..This is the correct one... Guy http://twitpic.com/5no6s

hahah Guy uploaded the wrong pic :laugh3:

haha wow. and i totally analyzed that hugh jackman pic too, explaining why he probably posted it. :P