✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! I saw your message in Twitter.

I guess Guy'll be wearing armature at the show.

I hope for him :P

btw... i'm i the only one annoyed with all the "brazil-spam" thing? :thinking:... i know we want them to come to Latin America (i do! :P)... but spamming like that won't help :\ even I know that :P

Oh no you're not ! Some people are son annoying, I hate spammers :angry:

And anyway the guys won't remember then that Brasil exists, I think they're smart enough to know that, so this spamming is useless :dozey:

Don't know how Hugh Jackman got there!!! Not my picture..This is the correct one... Guy http://twitpic.com/5no6s

hahah Guy uploaded the wrong pic :laugh3:

He even said it wasn't his pic :D

Wow I want one of those ! :stunned:

btw... i'm i the only one annoyed with all the "brazil-spam" thing? :thinking:... i know we want them to come to Latin America (i do! :P)... but spamming like that won't help :\ even I know that :P

isn't that someone on here?

Is it? I certainly hope not...

And WTF with the "Come to Brazil!" person? Go away already

Oh no you're not ! Some people are son annoying, I hate spammers

And anyway the guys won't remember then that Brasil exists, I think they're smart enough to know that, so this spamming is useless

Folks, I've just read your messages, and I have to say something: actually I agree with you, spamming doesn't work out. And besides, I'm annoying too for so bored situation. But what I have to say is there's a very strong campaign here for Coldplay coming. And I'm not blame about the love people here have for them. I've read in a brazilian forum they talking about a Twitter invasion claiming for shows here, and that's what I know about it.

I really expect that you understand I have nothing to do with that, and it's not my fault, if that's what are you suggesting with this kind of comments. Please, I can't do anything with your complainings. Lastly, I've never lost my respect for you, what is not reciprocal, unfortunately. I'm really sorry! That's it. Say what you want. I'm certainly they will remember of Brazil in this Tour. They always mention how lovely and hospitable brazilians were to them the last time they had been here.

I understand you... i wasn't pointing at anyone when i wrote the message... I didn't say that ALL the brazilian people were doing that. I understand you had nothing to do with it ;)

I have no problem with them visiting Brazil or any other country, in fact i wish that every coldplayer was able to see them live...

I understand you... i wasn't pointing at anyone when i wrote the message... I didn't say that ALL the brazilian people were doing that. I understand you had nothing to do with it ;)

I have no problem with them visiting Brazil or any other country, in fact i wish that every coldplayer was able to see them live...

Thanks!!! If you feel annoying, girls, just ignore that twittings.

LOL , it's official: Guy is a Twitter whore!

He's hooked up with his mobile, right? So he can get on whenever. I'm waiting for a twitpic from the stage like "Chris is playing "the hardest part"". I predict one will see the light of day by the end of the tour!

And I love the hairy Scottish chest, lol.