✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Jul-2009: Gorge Amphitheater, George, WA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, no luck today! I'm pretty disappointed with the tickets that were up for grabs. I was on at 10:00 AM and best I got was a single ticket in row 25/section A... Does anyone think that there will be better tickets available tomorrow?

I hope so. I don't think section B was being sold at all today so hopefully that will open up tomorrow, and I have been browsing through the other show's threads and everyone seems to not be able to get more than halfway up the floor. Hopefully they'll open up the middle section and a few more of the first rows tomorrow!

Ahhh, no luck today! I'm pretty disappointed with the tickets that were up for grabs. I was on at 10:00 AM and best I got was a single ticket in row 25/section A... Does anyone think that there will be better tickets available tomorrow?

Sec A Row 25 is not bad especially if it was a high number seat, but yeah if you were trying to get 2 seats together then thats bad. I know it might not be much better today as far as finding a pair. good thing about the gorge though is most fans are cool and if you can get 2 singles in the same general row you can usually still squeeze in together, at least that is the way it is a DMB shows.:laugh3: I am hoping coldplay will be just as cool this will be our 1st show.

anyone have luck during the general on-sale? I was trying right at 10a PT - and the best I could get was 2 lawn tickets!

I noticed in the ticket selection dropdown you could either get lawn or reserved seating (behind golden circle). Not sure where this mythical golden circle starts/ends - and why they'd only sell reserved seats behind it.

Anyways, hopefully you guys scored some decent reserved seats!

Hey, that's pretty good! I got 2 in row 20 C yesterday, but Ticketmaster wouldn't process them! I was so pissed. I ended up with row 35, close to the A/B isle.

Yeah I got ones in the 20's yesterday and then ticketmaster booted me off too! I was so confused!

I got a pair of tickets in 40 A right in the middle yesterday.

This morning I got on livenation's house of blues ticketing, I don't even know how, and it was pulling up seats in the low thirties for a bit and then I got the row 29 ones.

Aw man! I didn't know they were preselling tickets yesterday, so I had to settle for the seats they're selling today. I have GA tickets, but I also have some (legal) connections that could hook me up with a ticket front and center!

Either way, I can't wait for this! *glee*