✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-09: Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noted this on BuyEvents.com: Molson Amphitheatre July 29

Section: 102 Row: N $1,425.00 US

Good Luck !! to all Coldplayers for tomorrow and Friday as we all try our best to get tickets.

Jeez. That's alot of money...:inquisitive: Okay it freaks me out.

[naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah]

Wait, if tickets originally were supposed to be released on Friday (13), then wouldn't the pre-sale be a day before? It's not like all the other dates where tickets are on sale on Saturdays, and the pre-sale happens on a Friday. This is way too confusing, and I don't think ticketmaster will just all of a sudden sell tickets on that date without posting it on their website for at least a week. All these other sites do not actually have the tickets to sell, ticketmaster is the only licensed distributor. No one seems to know anything about this problem, it's kind of annoying.

Er, hi, this is my first-ever post. :)

I'm looking to go to my first-ever Coldplay concert in Toronto, and I'm confused OUT OF MY MIND. The posts here have been a fantastic help, but I'm worried about getting ripped off, and I'm worried about tickets selling out in .5 seconds. :\ Any advice for a first-timer?

Er, hi, this is my first-ever post. :)

I'm looking to go to my first-ever Coldplay concert in Toronto, and I'm confused OUT OF MY MIND. The posts here have been a fantastic help, but I'm worried about getting ripped off, and I'm worried about tickets selling out in .5 seconds. :\ Any advice for a first-timer?

Hmmm, if I were you, I'd get ready for there to be a presale tomorrow (although it's unlikely...I'm going to do it anyway) and to for sure check on Friday for ticket sales. I also sit by the television and have it on the weather channel so that I can refresh my page right at 10am. I also have things like my credit card number written in word so that I can just copy and past it when the time comes haha.

GOOD LUCCKKKKK

Also, does anyone know about the seating? I went to check out the 3d seating plan and first row (yeah right, as if I'd be lucky enough to get that) seems like all you see is the bottom of the stage. And, anyone have any guesses as to where the "c" stage will be (if there is one?)

I went to check out the 3d seating plan and first row (yeah right, as if I'd be lucky enough to get that) seems like all you see is the bottom of the stage. And, anyone have any guesses as to where the "c" stage will be (if there is one?)

Errr...where did you see the stage?

Hmmm, if I were you, I'd get ready for there to be a presale tomorrow (although it's unlikely...I'm going to do it anyway) and to for sure check on Friday for ticket sales. I also sit by the television and have it on the weather channel so that I can refresh my page right at 10am. I also have things like my credit card number written in word so that I can just copy and past it when the time comes haha.

GOOD LUCCKKKKK

Why thank you! Unfortunately I won't be able to get to a computer tomorrow until after 2:30pm EST. But Friday I'll be available almost all morning. :D

Anyway, I'm so nervous. Thanks for the tips!

Oh, question. What exactly is presale? It's kind of confusing.

A presale is when a certain amount of tickets are sold before to those who have access to it (using a presale code often given out in promotion of say, a company's services). The presale is of course as you can tell, sold before the rest of the tickets go on sale to the general public. When they came to Ottawa, I was able to get really good tickets because of the presale (they're not all great but I do believe that most of them are pretty good). You can get some more info if you go check out the thread on the North American Presale.

And no prob! I am always nervous when ticket buying time comes! also, if the site (like ticketmaster for example) requires you to put in info (which they will) you should sign up for the site. that way all your info is on there when you log on and buying tickets is much faster.

cheers

How fast do you think the tickets will go?

We want to be near the front-ish.

HAHA hi dude, Krobalob? Bopquad? Kelly5? Krobfest? Ringin' any bells?

So you joined the "I'm going to make a coldplaying account to find out info about the show" bandwagon too? :D If we don't get tix I'ma cry. Read through this little topic thinger for the tips I found.

A presale is when a certain amount of tickets are sold before to those who have access to it (using a presale code often given out in promotion of say, a company's services). The presale is of course as you can tell, sold before the rest of the tickets go on sale to the general public. When they came to Ottawa, I was able to get really good tickets because of the presale (they're not all great but I do believe that most of them are pretty good). You can get some more info if you go check out the thread on the North American Presale.

And no prob! I am always nervous when ticket buying time comes! also, if the site (like ticketmaster for example) requires you to put in info (which they will) you should sign up for the site. that way all your info is on there when you log on and buying tickets is much faster.

cheers

Wow, thanks again for all your help. Is it reasonable to think that, for a show as big-deal-ish as this, I can get 3 good seats? Or will it be massively swarmed? :inquisitive:

haha, hiya Neen. ^_^

Okay, I am extremely confused.

On buyevents.com, tickets are only for sale in pairs. Is this normal? Is this site credible, or should I stick with ticketmaster?

Where can you see a diagram of the venue's layout?

Also, when the heck are they going on sale on Friday?

I'm veryyy anxious about this & any answers are much obliged! :)

i was listening to the radio today, edge fm, i believe it was, they were saying something about the concert being re-announced and confirmed later in this month, therefore tickets will go on sale at a later date, this would make sense, but i am not 100% sure, I will wait for more news and be there looking for tickets come friday morning

When I bought tickets for the presale earlier this year, the max was 2 tickets per person (which kind of sucks). I had a bit more time to fiddle with the presale--when I wasn't satisfied with the tickets I got, I rejected them and did this a few times until I got ones I was happy for but then again, it's a risk because you don't know if they're going to sell out. I'm thinking since this is Toronto, tickets will go quickly. For the general sale the max will prolly be around 8 tickets per person (at least in Ottawa it is). Again, you can take risks for that but I think that the good tickets will be gone pretty fast if you don't snatch them.

As for Krobby, I think you should stick with the company that is in charge of it just in case (ticketmaster or liveation). I'd rather just wait until the day tickets go on sale with a reputable site then take any chances. If things don't fall into place, I've found that you can get pretty decent deals on ebay (paying maybe 20% or more if you're lucky). Of course, only get them if they have good feedback!

I searched molson amphitheatre and went to the main site-- you can check out the 3d seating plan which is pretty helpful.

and rooney, thanks for the info!

i was listening to the radio today, edge fm, i believe it was, they were saying something about the concert being re-announced and confirmed later in this month, therefore tickets will go on sale at a later date, this would make sense, but i am not 100% sure, I will wait for more news and be there looking for tickets come friday morning

I hope that's the case. I mean I still don't see anything on Coldplay's official site or on Live Nation regarding the Toronto gig.. so maybe they're rescheduling it? Hard to say, but anyway, yes please keep us posted if you hear anything else!! I'd really like to try and get tickets! :D

Hey I'm new here too but a long time Coldplay fan, and when I saw that there was a thread about the Toronto concert I thought I would share the info that I have. So I called ticketmaster and asked about tickets and they said that they have no information about what is going on so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

hey this is my first time writing! and i have never been to a coldplay concert... i was wondering where i can buy tickets fridays and if anyone knows anything about the presale tickets tomorrow? thanks

It's been discussed in this thread, vale11. Lots of speculation :dozey:. hehehe. I'll be sure to be on my toes 10am tomorrow morning just in case something does come up.

I missed them at the ACC and I can't afford to miss them now! Ahhhh.