✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-09: Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what its worth though, Coldplay.com still has the show listed for the same date as before on the front page as well as the Tour section...that being said, the link from the Toronto date goes to the LiveNation site where, as we have all noted, there is no Toronto date listed.

I can't imagine the boys would cancel the TO show altogether given their known affection for the city (and their popularity here that promises they will sell out in a matter of minutes), so I am just going to assume they will be rescheduling, while still hoping tomorrow.

This is just plain absurd. LiveNation, TicketRush and Ticketmaster all had ticket info available on their sites 3 days ago but now there's nothing there. Coldplay.com has links to the ticket sale pages for every 2009 show EXCEPT Toronto! What the heck is going on? I've seen Coldplay in concert 8 times now and have never had as hard a time getting tickets as this time around. SO FRUSTRATED!!!

For what its worth though, Coldplay.com still has the show listed for the same date as before on the front page as well as the Tour section...that being said, the link from the Toronto date goes to the LiveNation site where, as we have all noted, there is no Toronto date listed.

I can't imagine the boys would cancel the TO show altogether given their known affection for the city (and their popularity here that promises they will sell out in a matter of minutes), so I am just going to assume they will be rescheduling, while still hoping tomorrow.

I think maybe it's a venue thing and they have to change it.They should do a field thing.I went to Radiohead in Montreal and it was on the small island just next to the city and it was brilliant.That's where they have festivals.Coldplay should do the same.

Hopefully this clears up some confusion for everyone!

I actually called LiveNation yesterday afternoon to find out what was going on regarding ticket sales for the Toronto show, because the info was posted and then taken down. The lady I spoke with said that the venue is not confirmed so tickets for the show will not be on sale tomorrow.

I asked if they had a rough idea about when things would be confirmed, but that's all the info she had.

Hopefully this clears up some confusion for everyone!

I actually called LiveNation yesterday afternoon to find out what was going on regarding ticket sales for the Toronto show, because the info was posted and then taken down. The lady I spoke with said that the venue is not confirmed so tickets for the show will not be on sale tomorrow.

I asked if they had a rough idea about when things would be confirmed, but that's all the info she had.

Thanks so much for that! I feel much better now that I know what's going on, and now I don't have to skip class tomorrow! Not exactly sure if I'm happy about that however...but I guess we'll just have to be patient and keep checking the site until the venue is confirmed.

Please explain to me how I can get presale tickets? I have been actively looking on the Live Nation site daily and it's still not even showing up as an active event?!?

According to coldplay.com they are to go on sale tomorrow morning but I don't see anything on Live Nation or Ticketmaster to confirm. Help!

Then why does the main page for Coldplaying.com say that the Toronto presale was Feb. 12TH (today)? Confused. :stunned:

Most likely a typo. Or it was originally scheduled for the 12th but they're still trying to finalize the details. I was on ticketrush, ticketmaster.com/.ca and livenation this morning. There was no event page for the gig nor any presale info. :shocked2:

The venue is shown as TBC, to be confirmed!

And the waiting game begins... or rather, continues. ;)