✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had lawn seats before at mansfield and the line of site and sound are great. Just bring something to sit on as it's been rainy and you will want to sit down until the concert starts.

Sure hope the weather holds as I have seats that are not undercover. Will just bring a rain poncho and hope for the best.

On a diff note... I don't think I will be in confetti range this show...any Coldplaying Angels out there want to mail me some from Mansfield?? PM me and I could send you a self addressed/stamped evelope.

Taking my 9 year old daughter to this show, she is positively stoked.

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S TOMORROW.

anyone know if they'll be doing a runner? (well no one knows for sure, but have they been doing them for the past few shows at least?)

edit: PS I'll be tweeting from the show just like last time, my username is the same as my username here ;)

24 hours until doors open!!! :dance:

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S TOMORROW.

anyone know if they'll be doing a runner? (well no one knows for sure, but have they been doing them for the past few shows at least?)

Most likely they'll be headed back to NYC directly after the show like they usually do when playing East Coast shows.

OMG :dance::dance:

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

shut up josh its going to be amazing !

GO AWAY :mean:

:nice: im really excited, its rainging here in new jersey now,

and coldplays at APW. they go on in like 2 hours but the doors didnt open till 4:44 pm

so everyone got delayed.

i hope it doesnt rain for us :bigcry:

ahhh im packing now and getting my stuff ready i leave six o clock tomorrow morning :wacko: