✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

I have a couple really nice single tickets looking to dump. Row T in Section 3 and Row R in Section 1 (14th and 12th row, respectively). Also, a pair in Section 4, probably about 35 rows away. Face value or best offer.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everone 4 DAYS LEFT I wanted to let everyone know that ill be carrying around a sharpie with me so that everyone that wants to can sign my sign (On the back of course). I think it will be cool the get the siginitures of my fellow Coldplayer family throughout the shows i plan on attending. If you should see me please pull me aside (Yell my name or something), I'd love to get a chance to stop and chat with all of you! Cant wait to see everyone!

-Jesse-

OMG TWO MORE DAYS!!! I haven't been on this board for a while (really busy with work!) but OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR MONDAY AHHHH!! Is anyone going early to the venue? Are we even allowed to? I desperately want a ticket upgrade (right n ow I have lawn seats--if you read my earlier posts you can see that me and a few other people got screwed over by live nation)) so my friends and I were planning on making a whole day of it if we can tailgate and stuff (which I felt like I read somewhere that you can't). Anyone else have similar plans? :)

I'm pretty sure you can tailgate because I plan on it all day. I know for other shows like Dave Matthews Band there was but I could be mistaken so don't take my word on it.

I can't wait!

Edit: I just found this on Live Nation

"Tailgating is allowed, but due to Mansfield Town law consumption, of alcohol in the parking lots is illegal."

(If your alcohol is in a cup they don't really mind)

OMG TWO MORE DAYS!!! I haven't been on this board for a while (really busy with work!) but OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR MONDAY AHHHH!! Is anyone going early to the venue? Are we even allowed to? I desperately want a ticket upgrade (right n ow I have lawn seats--if you read my earlier posts you can see that me and a few other people got screwed over by live nation)) so my friends and I were planning on making a whole day of it if we can tailgate and stuff (which I felt like I read somewhere that you can't). Anyone else have similar plans? :)

don't worry, i have lawn seats, too. :)

i'm just glad to have the chance to see them, no matter how tiny they look from where i'm sitting. :P

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dane:

and yeah im not to happy about the way live nation sells tickets, i would have paid more money for closer seats :P

next time im buying them through like... stub hub for pit seats :rolleyes: but its whatever i guess :D

if anyones sitting by section 12 lemme know :P

i'm just glad to have the chance to see them, no matter how tiny they look from where i'm sitting. :P

Very true! I should be looking at it like that. And my boyfriend just yelled at me about that before :-p we're still gonna have an awesome time!

exactly what i was thinking. i can be anywhere at a venue as long as i get to hear some good music :)

ohhh lol thats cool^

and i think im going to go at like 5 so i can just walk around. and buy thing you know lol

im not due to arrive at my hotel in mansfield till about 2 i think and the hotels 8 minutes from the concert (i found that out from my good friend mapquest :smug2:)

so that gives me about 3 hours to freak out prio to the show and get ready :wacky: