✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

Dear Carapole

Thi is what one country is doing:

Ooh dearest Oracle. I'd like to know your opinion about this project a guy had : at the Coldplay concert in Paris-Parc des Princes, people will come dressed in red or/and white (Viva la Vida colors) and maybe a crown, to show how much we love Coldplay and to leave them a good memory of this gig (I'm sure this concert will give us a great memory !)The guy made a group in facebook and website etc... as I see it's working. So, do you think it's a good idea ?

I'm under the stage having a tidy up when the doors open to the punters in Bologna. This lot are already singing the Viva tune as they stream onto the floor. An Italian fansite has also organised the bringing of balloons, which they're bouncing and batting about the place long before the band take the stage. If they're this noisy and excitable at an empty stage, the gig can only be a good 'un.

And indeed it is. I can't remember a louder crowd this whole tour. It's a great point in the tour to get a crowd like this. The set has settled to the point where the band can actually start really relaxing and enjoying it, as well as being aware of what's going on around them. We're also about five weeks into a run of shows and frankly, everyone is knackered. A vibe like tonight lifts everyone like a very, loud cheering and screaming shot in the arm. The balloons make an appearance on the B Stage, as one makes its way up. Chris announces that he will perform "the next song as a fat man. This is what Coldplay will look like in thirty years' time" The balloon goes up the shirt and true to his word, the song is delivered in a most overweight fashion.

As well as balloons, there are gold paper crowns from another fansite, presumably in tribute to Anton Corbijn's Viva La Vida video. Chris picks one up in the midst of the song and it soon ends up perched on Guy's head. Rather suits him, actually

Thes are just some of the things other fans have done

Lets get creative New England!!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Massachusetts what can we do? Do we all dress in yellow? Do we all dress in Red/white and black? Do we make giant glow in the dark butterflies for Lovers in Japan? Just some throw around ideas - lets get creative New england. Especially with more of this blasted white stuff that is falling yet again - think "summer"!!!:laugh3:

Calling all new england fans are you still out there?? :confused:

Nope, we've all packed away for the winter. Hawaii, here I come! :dozey:

Listen, I'm sure people will be more into planning a little closer to the concert, but it's still 5 months away... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have 7 tickets in hand from Live Nation for the COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA TOUR coming here to Mansfield!

Date: Monday, 08-03-09 at 7:30 pm.

I will provide free shipping!

These are hard tickets, not ticket fast!

The location of the tickets are as follows:

4 tickets. - $150 per ticket

Section: 4 Row: L

2 tickets. - $150 per ticket

Section 4 Row: H

1 ticket. - $150

Section 3 Row: G

You may buy as many tickets from each section as you would like!

Feel free to e-mail your questions ~ buy with confidence!

DONT MISS OUT ON GRAMMY AWARD WINNING COLDPLAY!

E-mail me with any other offers! Thanks!

What is going on with the last two posts. This is a blog for coldplay FANS not people trying to make a buck. Fans who use this forum use it to talk about the shows and the excitement. I can't speak for everyone, but I would appreciate it if certain people would stop buying tickets and trying to re-sell them because it takes away the tickets from the real fans who try to buy them when they go on sale because they really want to see the band and experience Coldplay live.

It's a tough call rooroo, about posting ticket offers. We all hate scalpers but not all folks with tickets for sale fall into that category

I know last time the boys played Boston the best I could do through regular ticket sales was nosebleed seats up in the rafters. I was so disappointed so I also entered one of the ticketmaster auctions to try and get much better seats. But the hitch was I could get out bid on those and end up with nothing, that's why I bought the other ones.

In the end I ended up getting great seats at a reasonable price through the auction and then had 2 other tickets to try to resell. So...I posted them here and cross posted them on Stubhub. In the end they sold through stubhub, but I certainly didn't feel like a scalper putting them on here at face.

ok..off my soapbox

This time out I'm taking my 8 yearold daughter to her FIRST concert, I'm hoping it will be a blast at Mansfield this August.

What is going on with the last two posts. This is a blog for coldplay FANS not people trying to make a buck. Fans who use this forum use it to talk about the shows and the excitement. I can't speak for everyone, but I would appreciate it if certain people would stop buying tickets and trying to re-sell them because it takes away the tickets from the real fans who try to buy them when they go on sale because they really want to see the band and experience Coldplay live.

i'm not just trying to make a buck. i'm a huge coldplay fan and i bought the tickets for this show thinking this is the closest they would be playing to me. but now they're playing in new jersey! woo hoo. i got front row tickets to that show and was trying to get rid of these ones because they're incredibly expensive. but i decided to just go to both shows. one to start off my summer and one to end it. can't wait.

i just posted in here thinking some person looking for tickets might wander here and see the post. but it's void now. cus i'm going. see you all there. :)

How am I trying to make a buck? I am selling 2 good tickets for FACE. I figured a FAN would want good tickets.

"but I would appreciate it if certain people would stop buying tickets and trying to re-sell them because it takes away the tickets from the real fans who try to buy them when they go on sale because they really want to see the band and experience Coldplay live."

get a life just because you don't know the tricks to get good tickets. have fun on the lawn

I only sell extras for face. I dont make any money

if anyone is looking for great seats for this show, check out the livenation website...hint, hint. i just got seats in the pit. when i got my original seats when they went on sale, the pit and sections 1,2,3 were not available, but they released a new batch recently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just saw that they added a pit section for this show. Of course, the tickets are all gone now. I tried Stubhub and although they have these tickets in the $200 range, with Stubhub's crazy fees and shipping, it's closer to $290 per ticket. Does anyone have 2 extra or had any luck on Ebay for less than $250/ticket?

• 1 month later...

Last time out with the Twisted Logic tour the pit at Mansfield was pretty small. About 5 folks deep and only as wide as the front of the A section (so as not to block the asles back up the two side sections is my guess). It did appear that the venue had removed the first couple of rows of seats in the A sectio to give more room for the pit.

Check out a venue map here > http://www.livenation.com/venue/comcast-center-tickets#

Hope that helps.