✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM THERE! The Comcast Center is big, (19,900 people). But its way more intimate than an arena. I don't know why but AROBTTH era keeps popping into my head when ever i think of the show. Cant wait to see all of you there. And YES i WILL have my sign... :-) Just like last 2 times. It looks like this :-)

IMG_0130.jpg

-Jesse-

I'll be looking for your sign again Jesse, I saw you at the second Boston Garden show, right near Guy's ramp!

What section did you end up in this time?

I'm doing something different this concert, I'm bringing my 9 yearold daughter. She's a big fan too thanks to some brainwashing from me. So wish me luck with that experiment.

That is, stuff other than Yellow, Politik, In My Place, and Clocks....

I wouldn't mind seeing Amsterdam!

I am definately on that same train of thought. I mean I love those songs and hearing them is great, but there's really nothing like an oldy but goody in a back to the original kind of venue. Fingers crossed for Shiver or well anything from Parachutes or Rush of Blood to the Head really :) I am so excited...August 3rd's going to be a long wait even though it's only about 6 months away

I mean I love those songs and hearing them is great, but there's really nothing like an oldy but goody in a back to the original kind of venue. Fingers crossed for Shiver or well anything from Parachutes or Rush of Blood to the Head really :)

Although I agree, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you... We'll see what the setlist is like when they start playing in July, but I doubt there will be many non-singles played from Parachutes or even AROBTTH. :\

(Although there's probably a slightly higher chance of hearing older songs on this tour because it's not necessarily promoting VLVOD since it'll be more than a year after the album came out. *shrug*)

MY TICKETS CAME TODAY!!!!!

i figured you guys would be able to understand my excitement at such a seemingly minor event haha.

august is tooo far away....

i completely agree about doing something as a group though. I mean, the biggest band in the world would have come to our region of the world three times in the span of less than a year! Most parts of the country never even get to see them at all.

let's start kicking around ideas now....

Hey Jesse, that's great.

I saw your post about where your seats are. We are up in section 12, seats but not undercover. Looks like I'll be able to spot you this time too.

Seems surreal that we here in New England are going to get to see them 3 times in one tour!