✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

hey new england - we have less than 1 month before our big day - I started this thread a bit prematurely back after securing a ticket and maybe I am missing something - but we can't let other countries/cities/states out do out appreciation. What do you all think about grabbing white T-shirts and painting the Big RED V as Chris wears to show our support and appreaciation? Just an idea

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay all you new england fans - have been trying to form a unified way to get our message across to thank these guys not only for playing once but 3 times in the Boston area - my newest idea is wearing white t's w/big red V painted as Chris wears. We need to some how out do other countries/cities and states ao they'll keep coming back. Any other ideas?

Can't wait for this show! Coming all the way up from Scranton, PA after our show got cancelled a few months ago. This is my first time seeing Coldplay since the Today Show last year, so it's most definitely going to be awesome. 15th row, yesssssssss.

Who else is praying for some Billie Jean? I know I am.

^^^ i am i cant wait :P

gotta brush up on my michael :shame:

:lol:

where are you sitting :P

I'm in Section 3, Row Z. Which actually ends up being like 18th row or something like that? I'm just really mad that they made pit available LATER for this show (and that there's still pit tickets available, at that) or I would most certainly be right in the thick of things.

How about you?

:)don't know how the view will be like from the 6th section but i am so excited.Because i feel like i am quite near to them and especially i am really straight to where Chris exactly sings.:dance:I just can't stop looking at the seat chart.:lol:

But well our show is getting very near every day.:shocked2:

I'm in Section 3, Row Z. Which actually ends up being like 18th row or something like that? I'm just really mad that they made pit available LATER for this show (and that there's still pit tickets available, at that) or I would most certainly be right in the thick of things.

How about you?

im like two rows in from the 12th section. and im seats 17 and 18 and thats makes me like right in the middle almost im so excited i like watching concerts from like and evelated view its easier to see everything :rolleyes:

but thats just me and yeah i know my mom was looking into pit but i told her not to get them because then we couldnt go see the bstage and cstage :wacky: i think im right by the bstage :thinking: i dont know yet ill be able to tell when i get there! wow :stunned: section 3 is close :stunned:

:)don't know how the view will be like from the 6th section but i am so excited.Because i feel like i am quite near to them and especially i am really straight to where Chris exactly sings.:dance:I just can't stop looking at the seat chart.:lol:

But well our show is getting very near every day.:shocked2:

yes it is everydayyyy :wacky:

ahhh im starting to get reallly reallly excited!

oh pallavi your by the runner like where he does viva ? and lovers in japan?!!!

lucky :shifty: haha

but to add to this livnation sells its tickets weird i called right when they went on sale and thats the best i could get :shrug: oh well as long as im there and i get butterflies and listen to coldplay its all good :cool4:

Welcome all you New England Coldplay fans!!! What do we have about 12 days and counting!!! Can't wait. You probably have seen my partition for the wearing of white t's w/red v's as a token of appreciation. Sorry to sound like a broken record - but really want to show some unity. Are we all pumped and are we on board?????