✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered tickets via my iPhone, and I got right in. Section 7 ROW AA, kinda twards the back but it's under cover :-). I've seen a show at the comcast center before and you can't go wrong with covered seats. There all decently close in my book. ;-) I don't know about the uncovered seats though...

-Jesse-

I managed to get two tickets, in the Pavillion Section 12, Row F. I checked the stage map though and it seems I'm not in the covered section. If so, why did the tickets cost $97 each? Shouldn't they be more like $60 or something?

yea i was checking out tickets this morning to make sure i got a good deal yesterday...and im happy i wasnt patient for the general sale to go on today. the seats are crap...it seems like livenation allowed the entire ticket pool to be availible for the presales yesterday

Ridiculous!

Why can't regular people get good tickets to these shows anymore? The best available when I went in right at 10 was section 13! When I reloaded, it was sold out except for Lawn.

Prior to the Viva tour, I never sat further than 10 rows from the stage. Nowadays,

so many tickets are held and not even put e on sale, and even the mediocre seats are gone in pre-sales before regular people go to purchase on the actual sale date.

There was actually once a time where if you called a ticket agency right at the sale time and got through, you might actually get tickets right up front! That seems like a ridiculous concept now, and it makes me really sad about the state of music and live shows for A-List bands.

I didn't end up buying anything for the show and I guess I'll have to fight through the bloated prices on StubHub or something if I want to try to get somewhere within normal vision range of the stage.

I'm sorry - I just need to vent!!

Yeah I didn't realize how bad my seats are until after I purchased them. Stupid on my part, but I basically should have bought lawn seats since my section is right infront of them. I thought I would have at least been covered by selecting Pavillion seats for $97 dollars lol

you should try to contact livenation, my sister and I are both trying to buy tickets, she was looking in the 97$ range and I was looking for tickets in the 59$ price range we were both offered seats in section 13. So they are charging people 97$ for seats that other people are buying for 40$ less per ticket. :veryangry2:

Wow...I feel fortunate that i got pretty good seats, must have been lucky this morning...Sec 4 Row D. pretty happy :)

BTW, does anyone know if these tickets are supposed to be $97 or $79, because both are pavilion but these are farther back so i was wondering if I was overcharged? Can sumone help me out? Thanks

Well that kind of sucked...had to buy both tickets individually but got pretty good seats...Sec1 row FF seat 1 and Sec 3 row DD seat 34

Wait, so you bought two tickets, but you searched and purchsed them separately. Just to make sure because I'm going to do that to buy a ticket for myself and one for my sister for the Tampa concert.

It kinda shucks the two of you will be far apart. How's the view from your seat?

One girl going to this concert got a single tix on Section 3, Row GG, and from the 3D chart it doesn't look that bad.

you should try to contact livenation, my sister and I are both trying to buy tickets, she was looking in the 97$ range and I was looking for tickets in the 59$ price range we were both offered seats in section 13. So they are charging people 97$ for seats that other people are buying for 40$ less per ticket. :veryangry2:

What?? That's unbelievable. I'm happy to have gotten seats, but that is just a blatant rip off. I'm going to try to give them a call and see what they say. I don't expect them to give me any money back though.

ohmystarisfading, I am calling Live Nation right now. My credit card company told me to call them first, and then they will possibly intervene. Don't get me wrong , I would spend hundreds of dollars for GOOD Coldplay seats, I have no problem paying more money for decent seats. But I definitely selected Pavillion for $97 dollars and they gave me upper reserved and charged me full price. That is so deceptive in my opinion. And of course the seating chart isn't right there (that's why I like ticketmaster) when they give you the tickets. I will just rebuy lawn seats if i can get the charge cancelled =(

ohmystarisfading, I am calling Live Nation right now. My credit card company told me to call them first, and then they will possibly intervene. Don't get me wrong , I would spend hundreds of dollars for GOOD Coldplay seats, I have no problem paying more money for decent seats. But I definitely selected Pavillion for $97 dollars and they gave me upper reserved and charged me full price. That is so deceptive in my opinion. And of course the seating chart isn't right there (that's why I like ticketmaster) when they give you the tickets. I will just rebuy lawn seats if i can get the charge cancelled =(

Let me know how it goes. I just sent out an email since I don't have time to call right now. I'll let you know if I get a response.

If it comes down to it though, I will contest it with my credit card as well.

Let me know how it goes. I just sent out an email since I don't have time to call right now. I'll let you know if I get a response.

If it comes down to it though, I will contest it with my credit card as well.

I will definitely let you know. Maybe I should send out an e-mail too since I hate standing here and waiting on the phone. And I just want my order to be cancelled so I can try for other seats or even lawn seats at this point. Ahhh lol .

I will definitely let you know. Maybe I should send out an e-mail too since I hate standing here and waiting on the phone. And I just want my order to be cancelled so I can try for other seats or even lawn seats at this point. Ahhh lol .

Yeah, this has definitely left a sour taste in my mouth. I didn't even spend this much when I got FLOOR seats at the Garden last year. I think my two seats only came out to $220 or something, and now they're charging me $250 for Upper Reserved seats?? :veryangry2:

Yeah I got really good seats for Hartford this summer, on the lower section right by the side of the stage but then I won a contest to sit in the front row. But I paid less for those good seats then I did for these craptastic seats. I know I should just be thankful for getting to go, but I still feel like I got ripped off, you know? And my friends are paying me back since I used my credit card so I feel like I'm ripping them off too! lol