✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

thats cool you guys will have fun. not only do i hate outdoor shows (especially if not under the roof and it rains) but for me it's a matter of going to a boston show on the train, and not going to mansfield becaue my car will never make it there and back

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll definately be there! i really like the comcast center but i've never been able to get really good tickets there so i'm kind of nervous...

Same here BostonSports. Last time I ended up going though stubhub.

I'm hoping anything under cover, I'm not fond of the lawn seats.

Anyone have any info on the pre-sale on TicketRush? As of now, there is no mention of it on LiveNation (a change from last night which said the pre-sale was today at 10am EST) and on TicketRush, it just says, "more info coming later."

Anyone anyone?

So are we going to be able to click on the box that says presale and buy through there? If you just go to http://www.livenation.com all the dates come up and it says presale. So I clicked on presale and it gives prices but it says available on 2/14. Where do I go to get the tickets for the presale? I'm freaking out a little as 10 gets closer and closer...