✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah now I'm getting the waiting room...

I had 4 seats in a row in section 8 row Q and thought I could do better... then I got row Z...

Now it looks like only singles are available...

At least I can buy one from some RESELLERS FOR HUNDRED MORE...

Guess I'll see if they release new seats tomorrow for the actual sale...

Ugh...

I didn't get right in, because I realized I didn't have the code. Durrrr...

That said, I'm pretty pleased. I'll be closer than I was at the Boston Garden, at least. ;)

$126... ouch. The guys are lucky I'm getting a decent tax refund this year.

I had 2 tickets in sections 5 and 8 atleast 5 times and each time it kicked me out. I'm so pissed off. Guess I'll try tommorow, I hope they have some decent ones left, the lawn is always filled with drunk teenagers who don't even know anything about the band. LiveNation sucks.

I had 2 tickets in sections 5 and 8 atleast 5 times and each time it kicked me out. I'm so pissed off. Guess I'll try tommorow, I hope they have some decent ones left, the lawn is always filled with drunk teenagers who don't even know anything about the band. LiveNation sucks.

You can still pull tickets in Sections 4 and 5 right now pretty regularly! Good luck!!

Oh, and LIVE NATION SUCKS, because I got in right at 10 am and it kicked out my credit card (which has no problems) and instead of taking me back to my cart, made me start the whole process over again. I had to use my AMEX instead of VIsa....ggrrr....I had row D at first, and lost it!