✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I wonder if I should call too. I don't want to miss out on getting tickets though. Are they going to release more eventually? Thanks for the info coldplaylvr!

You're welcome! I just went and bought lawn seats (boo) but if you look under the $59 seating you can get in sections 13 and 14, I just looked but figured it wasn't worth it at this point and hopefully I can get tickets on ebay or something or hopefully win another contest!! My boyfriend, best friend and I are gonna get creative and hopefully find a way to win them. Now I feel like I should have got the $59 ones, but they still aren't covered by the pavillion so I don't know. NOTE TO SELF: Next time, do the presale! Lol

^^Awesome! Good follow-up plan. Just try, some people have gotten better seats, or even just simply got seats (after being told by the website that there weren't any), later on in the day.

Last resort, get lawn tix, and try to be early at the venue.

Do you know if they do ticket upgrades if you get there early? lol

Hahaha I seriously will go all out. My best friend is a really good artist so I think we could do well with the posters and clothing. I am willing to leave my house at 7 a.m. haha ( I live in CT). At least I have a lot of time to work on it! Hopefully everything will work out for the best :)

It seems a friend (he lives in the US) of my friend got us tickets...in the lawn, too bad we told him he didn't have to buy those if they were the only ones available

and now we don't know what to do, I mean, I'm not sure they're gonna do the upgrade in this leg too, the venues seem a lot smaller

I'm torn, I don't wanna travel all the way to the US to see them small like ants :\

Well I called them up and the lady I spoke with told me that according to the box office, that section is $97 per ticket. She said they have gotten several calls with the same question but there was nothing they could do about it. She did say I could buy other tickets and call back and have the first order canceled.

So I went ahead and did another search and the best I could come up with for the $97 seats were section 8 row AA, which was not worth it in my opinion. I did a search on the $59 tickets and managed to get section 13 row N. While not great, I'm saving a little less than $100 for slightly worse seats.

I'm on the phone now to get them to cancel my order. I'll keep an eye out though for seats in section 1, 2 or 3 :)

Thanks everyone for your input!

Hahaha I seriously will go all out. My best friend is a really good artist so I think we could do well with the posters and clothing. I am willing to leave my house at 7 a.m. haha ( I live in CT). At least I have a lot of time to work on it! Hopefully everything will work out for the best :)

Don't worry! Soon a thread for pre-concert to-do's will be created. I was telling this other guy about creating it, so that people can share tips and stuff to do such as getting early to the venue, posters, clothing, stalking (eeerrr...attempting to meet the band :lol:)

So I went ahead and did another search and the best I could come up with for the $97 seats were section 8 row AA, which was not worth it in my opinion. I did a search on the $59 tickets and managed to get section 13 row N. While not great, I'm saving a little less than $100 for slightly worse seats.

You're welcome!

Yeah, that was the best thing to do, get those slightly worse, but slightly cheaper seats.

Well I called them up and the lady I spoke with told me that according to the box office, that section is $97 per ticket. She said they have gotten several calls with the same question but there was nothing they could do about it. She did say I could buy other tickets and call back and have the first order canceled.

I'm on the phone now to get them to cancel my order. I'll keep an eye out though for seats in section 1, 2 or 3 :)

I'm glad that you can cancel your order!! Even though I got my lawn seats, I'm gonna still keep checking just in case. Good plan!!

The whole process has been such a mess. Same thing happened to me - I got a pair in Section 12, Row B for $97.50/ea, but then I just looked and there is a pair available in Section 14, Row D for $79.50/ea. Maybe just because section 12 is directly in the middle? Seems like bad/arbitrary pricing, to me.

Does anyone know what the 'Premium Seats' are all about in sections 1, 2, 3, and 7?

localoca sorry I just checked the thread...yeah I bought one ticket then searched again and bought the second. I'm kind of bummed because now we're going to be seperated, but the seats are pretty good. I know that a lot of people had to split up so I'm hoping to switch one of the tickets so at least we might be able to be in the same section.

localoca sorry I just checked the thread...yeah I bought one ticket then searched again and bought the second. I'm kind of bummed because now we're going to be seperated, but the seats are pretty good. I know that a lot of people had to split up so I'm hoping to switch one of the tickets so at least we might be able to be in the same section.

Don't worry, it's fine. About the separate seats, I'm gonna have to do that to get my sister and me good seats. I'll tell her about it this before Friday, I also need to know if she wants a $130 ticket (she might not)

I don't know if it's stupid to ask here, but does anyone have any extra tickets in section 5 row L that they are willing to sell or trade for other tickets I have. I'm trying to find one ticket in row L... I have 4 already and have one more friend coming with me. I have tickets in other sections that I would be willing to trade for it. I have tickets in sections 3 and 4. Anyone? Help?

I don't know if it's stupid to ask here, but does anyone have any extra tickets in section 5 row L that they are willing to sell or trade for other tickets I have. I'm trying to find one ticket in row L... I have 4 already and have one more friend coming with me. I have tickets in other sections that I would be willing to trade for it. I have tickets in sections 3 and 4. Anyone? Help?

I don't have tickets in sec 5, but if you find someone able to help you and you still have extra tickets I'm willing to buy them :)

Totally! We are so lucky! I can't wait...it's going to be so much fun, it's like they're going back to their roots and we're getting vintage Coldplay. Hopefully they'll play some of their older stuff too :)

Smaller, more intimate venue, same place they played a while ago before they were a truly arena-act. You never know! We may get lucky and see some stuff from Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head :)