✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

not too likely

Poping in from work.... It sounds like Dianne had too much wine!!!!:D If you go and they re-schedule Florida, you better still make over here:smug:

OMG Ziggster and Dianne in CALI watch out!!!:D

That's not likely to happen. Remember when I offered to accompany you to Wembley when Tampa was cancelled and you got offered Wembely instead? I offered to carry your luggage, but never got a response to that offer. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I'd say the odds of Dianne taking me up on my offer are about the same! :kiss:

Can't blame a guy for trying, though!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're from Irvine then yeah absolutely go for it if you can afford it :D! Just make sure you'd still be able to go to Tampa if and when it's rescheduled hehe. And my high school is about 1,500 kids, it's get fed to by one middle school (grades 7-8) that splits into two high schools), and that's fed to by five elementary schools. So each grade has about 350-400 kids in the high school. It gets the job done I guess haha, but the focus on sports over clubs can really bother me when they're demanding we go to the football game but not even suggesting that anyone go to the mock trial.

Poping in from work.... It sounds like Dianne had too much wine!!!!:D If you go and they re-schedule Florida, you better still make over here:smug:

OMG Ziggster and Dianne in CALI watch out!!!:D

That's what I afraid of. If I go to the benefit and they reschedule Tampa, I'll have to convince my husband once again. And too much wine? Who me? Lol

Strawberry Swing - Wheatland, CA 7/14/09 (A Night of Coldplay Magic)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I uploaded a fellow Colplay fan's video after her account was suspended. This video clip is too precious to not be viewed by all. Hopefully my account won't be suspended now. On this website she goes by ColdplayRulestheWorld, a devoted, die-hard lover of Coldplay.

[/url]

I uploaded a fellow Colplay fan's video after her account was suspended. This video clip is too precious to not be viewed by all. Hopefully my account won't be suspended now. On this website she goes by ColdplayRulestheWorld, a devoted, die-hard lover of Coldplay.

Why was her account suspended?

great clip!

[/url]

Very nice vantage point. Don't it make you just want to curve away ????

That's what I afraid of. If I go to the benefit and they reschedule Tampa, I'll have to convince my husband once again. And too much wine? Who me? Lol

Tampa is a given. This is something entirely different - supporting a good cause and all.

Why was her account suspended?

I don't know, but it happens every so often to those who post fan videos. It can be devastating, because people lose access their channels, after hours of work done creating them. It's important to make back ups of all one's playlists, favorites, etc.

Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow and her mother, Blythe Danner, have teamed up to appear in a new PSA encouraging people to volunteer, via iparticipate.org.

I saw another PSA for http://www.iparticipate.org on tv yesterday. LIT was playing in the background. :)

That's cool!!!! I see Blythe is going to be in a third Meet the Fockers, she is good in those films with Dinero. Stiller is hilaroius!!!:laugh3:

I just sent another message to [email protected] stating U2 just played Raymond James Stadium in Tampa this past weekend to 70,000 people, and that Coldplay is much better, and to please add us to their Latin American Tour, can't hurt, please everyone keep sending these messages:)

Ok, I just emailed them again, too. C'mon people...email them again!

Thank-You and Dianne is feeling like CRAP and she emailed, that is dedication!!!!:kiss:

:sick2: Yep, this is me. I suppose I'm glad it's just a really bad cold, and not H1N1. I haven't been sick in years, and I forgot how miserable it is.

We're up to 30 on facebook now. We need, oh, 30x10? or 100?