πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

^^yeah, i agree. it's kind of worrisome that it hasn't sold out or anything :(

Β 

:lol:sounds like a beautiful shirt Traceyβ™₯^^now livenation is doing half price for pairs of tickets :dozey:so predictable

Β 

oh livenation. how you've proven yourself to be a fair ticket provider :dozey::rolleyes: wait, does this include the pit as well or just the lawn?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, very cool, My shirt has a Brittish flag on it and Coldplay with MartinFan on the back, can't miss me, maybe you can help me hand out sticks in our sec. and make sure people know to light them up for YELLOW:D

I definitely will! :cool: I haven't decided what I am going to be wearing, I'll let you know though.

Β 

Leads you to believe it's 50% off any ticket, but when you get there it's only Lawn:rolleyes:

Yeah, LiveNation does make a good job in providing good tickets for the gigs, but their culture is very nasty.

Some Ideas for a sign

Β 

See you soon...:cry:

Β 

I'll always be waiting for you...

(Shiver)

Β 

Β 

Only 11 days guys...:dance::dance::dance:

Β 

Β 

Shiver!!!!! That would be a wonderful sign, See Ya Soon, BOO HOO, I can't think about that:cry:

so where should I stay sunday night? I don't know if they will be staying over SundY night since it's their last show or they'll go right back to New York. I know they stay at the Four Seasons and W. Someone mentioned Hard Rock too. Hmm.

Β 

My flight doesn't leave until 2:30 on Monday.

I bet Chris either flies back to LA Sunday night or heads to NY, either way he will not stay in Tampa,(at least that seems like what he would do) the others may fly to London that night or next day since there is a 7 day rest before Denmark. It most likely is a hotel near the airport, and I am 2 hours away so I don't know too much about what's close, I have been to the Hard Rock in Tampa, but only to gamble:D

so where should I stay sunday night? I don't know if they will be staying over SundY night since it's their last show or they'll go right back to New York. I know they stay at the Four Seasons and W. Someone mentioned Hard Rock too. Hmm.

Β 

My flight doesn't leave until 2:30 on Monday.

Β 

I guess that they will stay that night in a luxury hotel near Tampa-St Pete area... It would be cool to have someone outside of the venue just in time when they come out in their van to follow them! :wink3:

I'm in CA and saw them near San Francisco and Wheatland. I am toying with the idea of going to this, their last Viva show in Tampa. I know, I'm crazy but I'm not as devoted as some of you who follow them everywhere. One day, maybe I will be able to, though. My dream would be to have any job working for them, no matter how menial or low-paying.

Β 

I checked and it looks as if about 1/3 of the pit is still available, but no other seats in the 100s. After sitting right the behind the pit in Wheatland, I don't think I can return to the stratosphere, or "up on the lawn, 700 meters away!" as Chris said at our show.

Β 

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love

I'm in CA and saw them near San Francisco and Wheatland. I am toying with the idea of going to this, their last Viva show in Tampa. I know, I'm crazy but I'm not as devoted as some of you who follow them everywhere. One day, maybe I will be able to, though. My dream would be to have any job working for them, no matter how menial or low-paying.

Β 

I checked and it looks as if about 1/3 of the pit is still available, but no other seats in the 100s. After sitting right the behind the pit in Wheatland, I don't think I can return to the stratosphere, or "up on the lawn, 700 meters away!" as Chris said at our show.

Β 

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love

Β 

Come ON DOWN!!!!

Loved the beach, then went up to a pool that was at a condo place, (I know a condo owner), and we went in the pool, it was wonderful!

The front page talks about 1.00 Coldplay tickets, well I went to those sites there isn't any 1.00 tickets??? LOL. There are sooooo many tickets available it's scarey. Live Nation had 2 in sec.8 come up too.

Hey for those of you who are going to be in the pit, follow me on this piece of advice:

Β 

Do not waste that precious time in just taking pictures and recording videos of the band while you are in there, try to balance it... (I am telling you this from experience) Take pictures and record videos, but remember to enjoy yourselves during the concert.

Β 

The concert goes so fast and at the end of the show you will be like, huh? It's over...? :(

Β 

So yeah... follow me on that pit-goers :smiley:

^^^^sooo true! i remember trying to take pics in orlando and it totally took away from really enjoying the boys and the music :( to prove ur point further my friend and i were next to these two girls who did nothing but take pics and vids...i dont think they even knew the songs :dozey:

Β 

Pit love!!!!

Β 

yayyy! :dance: