February 6, 200917 yr Yeah, go to the Live Nation page that they link in the Anchorman post, they're all there. But you have to sign up for something I think :\
February 6, 200917 yr Yes I have the presale password! Anybody who wants the code will have to PM me neaer the presale date.
February 7, 200917 yr You go to the LiveNation link from Coldplay.com. You'll see that pre-sale will be done thru Ticket Rush.com, go to that page and sign up (free!) Apparently they give you a password to buy the pre-sale tix at LiveNation.com
February 7, 200917 yr ahh thanks so much! (I just signed up for ticket rush and so far so good!) When do you have your concert(s) pre-sale? Tampa tix go on pre-sale on Feb 20th Hopefully it will work :D
February 8, 200917 yr ^You're welcome! Anytime! I hope the pre-sale process goes smooth for those buying tickets before me.
February 8, 200917 yr When do you have your concert(s) pre-sale? Tampa tix go on pre-sale on Feb 20th Hopefully it will work :D well, I'm going to the toronto one...theres no info for it yet but I signed up anyway just in case it gets added soon. ahhh soooo excited! good luck with your tix! I hope you get really good ones!
February 8, 200917 yr Thanks for the info! :D Same with redcurry, hoping the Toronto presales go through this one. So we just sign up and that's it?
February 8, 200917 yr yeah, when I signed up for ticket rush, there was this monthly presale password so I think that's it...I guess you would be buying the tickets directly from ticket rush then? ahhh I hate this ticket business, I wish it wasn't so confusing haha
February 8, 200917 yr yeah, when I signed up for ticket rush, there was this monthly presale password so I think that's it...I guess you would be buying the tickets directly from ticket rush then? ahhh I hate this ticket business, I wish it wasn't so confusing haha I haven't even heard of ticket rush before this, haha. Oh I saw the monthly password, thanks! Yes, it's very confusing. Even more confusing for the Toronto show when they took the date off of Livenation and Ticketmaster. Hopefully they are just fixing the date and not permanently removing it! :\
February 8, 200917 yr Thanks for the info! :D Same with redcurry, hoping the Toronto presales go through this one. So we just sign up and that's it? No Candian dates posted yet at Ticket Rush as of now. Ziggy
February 8, 200917 yr ok i have a couple of questions me and joe have been speculating what do u guys think? ok where are u guys going to try and but your tickets i mean what website? because from ticketrush i got the presale password but if i click the link to buy tickets it goes to livenation..but now ticketmaster has tickets as well? please i need to know what u guys are doing? i think i might go with ticketmaster since i bought my last tickets to my shows there?
February 8, 200917 yr ^I'm having the same predicament. Let's see... 1) Sign up on Ticket Rush. It's free! 2) Ticket Rush gives you password 3) Ticket Rush sends you text or email before pre-sale starts 4) Live Nation sends you to Ticketmaster for tickets (I clicked on "Buy tickets" link for other concerts, and that's where it send me) 5) Looks like tickets will be sold thru Ticketmaster! (where you'll use the Ticket Ruch password Right now, there are only 4 venues/concerts listen on Ticketmaster. Only one (@ San Diego, CA) says under "Onsale Dates & Times" tab: TICKET RUSH Start: Thu, 02/12/09 10:00 AM PST End: Thu, 02/12/09 10:00 PM PST So, this means that not all pre-sales will be with Ticket Rush, apparently.
February 8, 200917 yr ^I'm having the same predicament. Let's see... 1) Sign up on Ticket Rush. It's free! 2) Ticket Rush gives you password 3) Ticket Rush sends you text or email before pre-sale starts 4) Live Nation sends you to Ticketmaster for tickets (I clicked on "Buy tickets" link for other concerts, and that's where it send me) 5) Looks like tickets will be sold thru Ticketmaster! (where you'll use the Ticket Ruch password Right now, there are only 4 venues/concerts listen on Ticketmaster. Only one (@ San Diego, CA) says under "Onsale Dates & Times" tab: So, this means that not all pre-sales will be with Ticket Rush, apparently. well i know that live nation used to not sell tickets before and they advertised and went to ticketmaster but not they sell ticket too..and on livenation all of them are apparently through ticket rush i think they all will be..so i think it i will go with ticketmaster...
February 9, 200917 yr well i know that live nation used to not sell tickets before and they advertised and went to ticketmaster but not they sell ticket too..and on livenation all of them are apparently through ticket rush i think they all will be..so i think it i will go with ticketmaster... Ok, so... LiveNation ----> will sell tickets, but ONLY with Ticket Rush. You have to do it thru Ticket Rush, right? Ticketmaster ----> will sell tickets, with or without Ticket Rush. More flexible
February 9, 200917 yr The presale is going to go through ticketmaster? Is that what I'm reading...sorry I'm sick so I'm having a hard time following right now. But you have to go through Ticket Rush to get the password...?
February 9, 200917 yr Shit, this is confusing. I need to sort this out before Friday, hopefully someone who does presale on the 12th will help us!
February 9, 200917 yr The presale is going to go through ticketmaster? Is that what I'm reading...sorry I'm sick so I'm having a hard time following right now. But you have to go through Ticket Rush to get the password...? I think that's one way to buy them. Get the password from Ticket Rush to use in Ticketmaster for the pre-sale.
February 9, 200917 yr I'm going to call LiveNation tomorrow and find out what I need to do...because I will be mad as shit on Friday if I waste precious minutes on the wrong damn website. Btw how good are the presale seats? I haven't ever done it.
February 9, 200917 yr ^please do call them to see what they say. Yes, I worry that TicketRush would waste my precious minutes of sending me from their website to Live Nation, who then would send me to Ticketmaster. Instead of just going to Ticketmaster and write password when asked for it. Never done it either. Other Coldplayers have said that they get decent close seats. Floor seats in this tour. Problem is that you'll be fighting for pre=sale tix with the radio stations and God knows who else. It depends on how many pre-sale promotions are listed on Ticketmaster or Live Nation In Tampa, there's only TicketRush and radio stations pre-sales listed so far. Other venues have also Citi credit card users, and Ticketmaster internet pre-sale
Create an account or sign in to comment