✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

no! you must come sooner!! just say you wanna visit the city or something!

and aww! ZOE!!!!! you're so cute!!!

I know, I want to, but I'm so busy with the end of the year that it's kinda impossible :\

Haha, can you even see me? I'm kinda far away :P I promise to take a new picture at Gettysburg or something, though :)

OK!!! are u in one of their recording studios or something?! :thinking: im not a big enough fan i guess to know all the places they have been :P forgive me........

:P:P AW ZOE! :cheesy: :cheesy: what a cutie :nice:

It's Abbey Road Studio Two!!!!! It's where they recorded like 95% of their music!!! It's closed to the public, but I got a tour when I worked at Apple :D You see the pianos in the studio? Those are the pianos they played, and when I was there I played them too :wacky:

edit:

by the way zoe, i love your outfit!

haha, thanks :lol:

I know, I want to, but I'm so busy with the end of the year that it's kinda impossible :\

Haha, can you even see me? I'm kinda far away :P I promise to take a new picture at Gettysburg or something, though :)

It's Abbey Road Studio Two!!!!! It's where they recorded like 95% of their music!!! It's closed to the public, but I got a tour when I worked at Apple :D You see the pianos in the studio? Those are the pianos they played, and when I was there I played them too :wacky:

edit:

haha, thanks :lol:

i didnt know you worked at Apple?! :thinking: what the heck dont u need to have at least a college degree for that or something :P

anyway thats pretty sweet :shocked2::stunned::o playing the same pianos as the Beatles im totally jealous!!! UHH!! lucky girl!!!!! :dead:

i didnt know you worked at Apple?! :thinking: what the heck dont u need to have at least a college degree for that or something :P

anyway thats pretty sweet :shocked2::stunned::o playing the same pianos as the Beatles im totally jealous!!! UHH!! lucky girl!!!!! :dead:

Yup, I had a two week internship there :nice: It was fucking AMAZING, they had me doing the coolest stuff! Remember how I was working this February too, the Greek and Latin stuff? My school has a program where we have to find an internship ever year for the first 2 weeks in February, and we go there instead of school... It's awesome :)

Yeah, it was soooo amazing, I was crying :P And they have Parachutes hanging up in the hallway at Abbey Road too :dance:

zoe you made me wanna post a picture of myself :lol:

i can never find decent pictures of me :\

r7npmo.jpg

this is from friday, that's the tiara i'm wearing on my birthday!! :P

i was trying it on :lol:

and that's my best friend. i would like to point out that i bought her that shirt for her birthday a couple weeks ago!:smug:

and this one is just hilarious, i had to post it :laugh3:

15d9qom.jpg

Noooooo, I won't be here tomorrow! Stupid Gettysburg :angry:

Talk to you Friday... So far away :bigcry:

edit: Haha Marisa, it's cause a) I'm bored and going through my pictures of London, and b) I felt badly for not posting one for such a long time :lol:

(just peeking back in to see the pics;))

You are so cute , Marissa! I put my pic up a few times in my avi, but cant get it to work in my dumbassness moments of trying in a post:embarassed:

Tiaras rock!

oh- and you need to get a slingshot, then fill up that bubblegum machine, and when the bro`s start the shit- dispense-aim-FIRE:laugh3:

(just peeking back in to see the pics;))

You are so cute , Marissa! I put my pic up a few times in my avi, but cant get it to work in my dumbassness moments of trying in a post:embarassed:

Tiaras rock!

oh- and you need to get a slingshot, then fill up that bubblegum machine, and when the bro`s start the shit- dispense-aim-FIRE:laugh3:

thanks!!

and hah hah, that's a good idea!:lol:

Why can't Friday come? :thinking:

And Marisa, your pics are cute too! :nice: The fan club of Hot Asss should be Cute Asss :P

PS- Did you observe that I was wearing CHUCKS??? :D :D :lol:

because..............i don't want to get my bone scan!!! :bigcry::bigcry:

thanks, zoe!! totally!! we should do it!!

yes, i did actually!! :P

fuck! crash. i'll still be here if anyone else is. i hope you are zoe! :D