✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

I bet Will would stop them just by glaring at them :lol:

and HAHAHA @ your uncle named Guy :lol:

:dozey: i know just my luck right..............:p

well technically he isnt blood family or anythign.......my aunt (my moms sister) her ex husband was named Guy...........we see him every now and then.....but at least he isnt like my mom's brother or something ...........that would be so wierd.......:sick:

haha

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

awww honey............a milion hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

still if they seriously hurt u wouldnt u tell your mom?!

thanks liz!! :hug::hug::hug:

no, i do. she can't do anything. i've called her crying, but there's nothing she can do. she talks to them. but that's all she can really do. and every time the asshole tells me he hates me and to go kill myself, she threatens to kick him out of the house.

Jeez, that doesn't sound fun Marisa :cry: I'm glad that I have an older sister and not an older brother!

Love you too :D

What can I say, we're amazing :smug:

i've always wished for an older sister :P

you guys are amazing! :heart:

no, i do. she can't do anything. i've called her crying, but there's nothing she can do. she talks to them. but that's all she can really do. and every time the asshole tells me he hates me and to go kill myself, she threatens to kick him out of the house.

wow what about your dad? i know my dad would be so super pissed if he found out my brother was hurting me........

well im glad at least your mom knows........

and yes.........we love you :hug: :kiss: thats what we are here for! :wacky: :hug:

Aw :( he SHOULD get kicked out :angry:

Yeah, older sisters can be cool, but it's harder if you have really different interests. My sister is a dancer who's into makeup, clothes, watches Sex and the City, etc, whereas I'm into school, watch House, stuff like that. But again, now that we're older we have more in common :thinking:

wow what about your dad? i know my dad would be so super pissed if he found out my brother was hurting me........

well im glad at least your mom knows........

and yes.........we love you :hug: :kiss: thats what we are here for! :wacky: :hug:

he does. but again, not really anything they can do. my brothers and i have always picked on each other and beaten each other up. i gave the good one a black eye when i was five. but he used to be the worst, we all kinda hated him:P :\. i know it should have stopped since we're all older now, but my brothers are really immature. i'm just glad the moody one is being really nice this week :)

i love you guys too!! :D:hug: so much :)

AH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead: :dead:

35 days till i see my sexy scotish bangin' love..........:sneaky: :wacky:

YAY!!!

35 days until I see my... british piano-stool rockin' love? :thinking: :P

*feels left out of pit concert in dc*

come down come down come down come down come down come down!!!! :D :D :D :D

YAY!!!

35 days until I see my... british piano-stool rockin' love? :thinking: :P

HAHAH :P doesnt work as nice!!! NA NA NA!!! :p

yeah mars come with us!!! :wideeyed: you should come and just wait outside with me after the concert to try to see Chris! :D

Aw :( he SHOULD get kicked out :angry:

Yeah, older sisters can be cool, but it's harder if you have really different interests. My sister is a dancer who's into makeup, clothes, watches Sex and the City, etc, whereas I'm into school, watch House, stuff like that. But again, now that we're older we have more in common :thinking:

i know!! i've been waiting for the day :P or at least for him to move out. one day a couple months ago i made my facebook status "can't rick just fucking move out and get out of my life already?!?!" but then my cousin who lives in florida and has 2 kids who i like never talk to or see anymore started commenting on it. i was like shit, how do i explain? but then my best friend got mad and that made me happy :lol::)

that week sucked. both brothers were assholes. i think that was the week the moody one sat on my head and neck because he wanted me to sweep the kitchen floor for him. i remember i kept listening to coldplay, like amsterdam, the scientist, fix you, trouble, everything's not lost. etc.

i love coldplay. they get me through everything, good and bad :D

hah hah. you guys sound like opposites :P

i know!! i've been waiting for the day :P or at least for him to move out. one day a couple months ago i made my facebook status "can't rick just fucking move out and get out of my life already?!?!" but then my cousin who lives in florida and has 2 kids who i like never talk to or see anymore started commenting on it. i was like shit, how do i explain? but then my best friend got mad and that made me happy :lol::)

that week sucked. both brothers were assholes. i think that was the week the moody one sat on my head and neck because he wanted me to sweep the kitchen floor for him. i remember i kept listening to coldplay, like amsterdam, the scientist, fix you, trouble, everything's not lost. etc.

i love coldplay. they get me through everything, good and bad :D

hah hah. you guys sound like opposites :P

uhhhhh he sat on your head?! :wreck: thats horrible and disgusting.........i seriously wish i was there to hug u in real life!!! :hug: :hug: Lizzy would give Marisy the biggest hug in the world :hug: :hug:

and then their kick ass.............:angry:

uhhhhh he sat on your head?! :wreck: thats horrible and disgusting.........i seriously wish i was there to hug u in real life!!! :hug: :hug: Lizzy would give Marisy the biggest hug in the world :hug: :hug:

and then their kick ass.............:angry:

yeah. it hurt so bad!! :cry: and i had such a killer headache for the next 4 hours :cry:

aww, i wish you were here too lizzy!! :hug::D:hug::hug:

I WISH I COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but its a school night.

and i have no way of getting there :(

Come anyway! There are tons of buses/trains that go from Philly to DC, my mom's already looked them up in case I go to school in Philly :lol: And who cares about school? :cheesy:

i seriously wish i was there to hug u in real life!!! :hug: :hug:

Me tooooo! It'll be awesome when we finally meet up next time I'm in Philly/ you're in DC... because it WILL happen :P

Come anyway! There are tons of buses/trains that go from Philly to DC, my mom's already looked them up in case I go to school in Philly :lol: And who cares about school? :cheesy:

Me tooooo! It'll be awesome when we finally meet up next time I'm in Philly/ you're in DC... because it WILL happen :P

true.

and VERY true! :P

i know!!! zoe, you gotta come back soon!! :D and it WILL happen!

yeah. it hurt so bad!! :cry: and i had such a killer headache for the next 4 hours :cry:

aww, i wish you were here too lizzy!! :hug::D:hug::hug:

absolutely :hug: :hug: my brother was always younger so i always fought him back :hug: :hug: but they are older than u!! if anything they should be trying to protect u!!!

and YES!!!! listen to what zoe is saying!!! :dance: who cares aboutschool for coldplay.............just think marisa....if u came it would increase your chances of meeting Chris!!!:stunned::stunned: u MUST COME!!!! :dead:

absolutely :hug: :hug: my brother was always younger so i always fought him back :hug: :hug: but they are older than u!! if anything they should be trying to protect u!!!

and YES!!!! listen to what zoe is saying!!! :dance: who cares aboutschool for coldplay.............just think marisa....if u came it would increase your chances of meeting Chris!!!:stunned::stunned: u MUST COME!!!! :dead:

he once told me he'd protect me if anyone was doing something like hurting me or something.

that counts :P

:stunned:

i'm seriously about to ask my mom tomorrow!!

hey mom, can i go down to cd may 21?

what day is it?

uhhh coughthursdaycough

why?

coldplay

have tickets?

no....

then why?

to meet chris?!

:huh:

:P

true.

and VERY true! :P

i know!!! zoe, you gotta come back soon!! :D and it WILL happen!

Oh, I'm definitely going to come back soon, my favorite college is in Philly! I might be living there in a year and a half! :D

Soooooo, until my camera decides to work, do you guys want to see the coolest picture I have of myself, even though it's over a year old?

Although you guys wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it if you aren't Beatles freaks... :thinking:

Oh, I'm definitely going to come back soon, my favorite college is in Philly! I might be living there in a year and a half! :D

Soooooo, until my camera decides to work, do you guys want to see the coolest picture I have of myself, even though it's over a year old?

Although you guys wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it if you aren't Beatles freaks... :thinking:

yes yes yes!!! do it zoe!!! move here!! we could have real live 2003 watch parties!! :D:dance:

when are you coming back? you should come catch a couple red sox games :P

yes! post it! :P

im a beatles freak!!!! :dance: show us zoe!!!!

marisa............tell her it can be a birthday present.....she sounds like she already knows how crazy u are about Chris :P:P

my ticket for my concert is my birthday present

and i'd need someone to go with me.........shit.

:\

and she knows!!!! :D:D i told you all the cake stories already :dance:

yes yes yes!!! do it zoe!!! move here!! we could have real live 2003 watch parties!! :D:dance:

when are you coming back? you should come catch a couple red sox games :P

yes! post it! :P

Yayyyyyy, it'll be so awesome! But I don't think I'm visiting again until end of the summer and/or fall :thinking:

K Liz, I'm going to test you... Where am I in this picture? :D

3446908112_32b9e120fe.jpg?v=0

man that picture is old, I'm not even wearing my glasses :thinking:

Yayyyyyy, it'll be so awesome! But I don't think I'm visiting again until end of the summer and/or fall :thinking:

no! you must come sooner!! just say you wanna visit the city or something!

and aww! ZOE!!!!! you're so cute!!!

OK!!! are u in one of their recording studios or something?! :thinking: im not a big enough fan i guess to know all the places they have been :P forgive me........

:P:P AW ZOE! :cheesy: :cheesy: what a cutie :nice: