✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

i'm not getting sleep either :P

but then again.....i can sleep in!:D:P

i thought that was hard or dense to read? :thinking:

oh and you can sleep on the bus!

i'm trying to distract myself so i don't keep looking stuff up!!

i swear when i read about the symptoms it makes my legs hurt more!!:bigcry:

Well isn't all philosophy kinda dense? :P But I've been reading Aristotle all year, so I'm used to him by now... I can read him at 3AM :)

No I can't, cause I'm going on my acting teacher's PARTY BUSSSSS! :dance: :dance: :dance: He blasts Britney Spears and Spice Girls, and flashes the bus lights, and all this other crazy stuff... while he drives... It's SO FUN! I have all these crazy pictures from when I went on his party bus for our Halloween trip :wacko:

STOP LOOKING IT UP! :veryangry2: You're insane.... :kiss:

:wacky::kiss:

:lol:

you should! and you should make it known that it was directed at me!:D:smug::P:dance:

Haha, I think I was just singing it cause I'm listening to the song right now, but it can be directed at you too if you want :P

Well isn't all philosophy kinda dense? :P But I've been reading Aristotle all year, so I'm used to him by now... I can read him at 3AM :)

No I can't, cause I'm going on my acting teacher's PARTY BUSSSSS! :dance: :dance: :dance: He blasts Britney Spears and Spice Girls, and flashes the bus lights, and all this other crazy stuff... while he drives... It's SO FUN! I have all these crazy pictures from when I went on his party bus for our Halloween trip :wacko:

STOP LOOKING IT UP! :veryangry2: You're insane.... :kiss:

good point. hah hah, good for you!!

that sounds like fun!! grab a coffee and take pix for us to see!! :dance:

i did! you'll be very happy to know that i closed out of that tab a few minutes ago!!

but the site crashed.....and i was bored.....and i was supposed to. and dammit!! why do my legs hurt so much today?! :bigcry:

dude if surgery is the answer can i fucking get it tomorrow? this pain needs to go away, now!

:bigcry:

good point. hah hah, good for you!!

that sounds like fun!! grab a coffee and take pix for us to see!! :dance:

i did! you'll be very happy to know that i closed out of that tab a few minutes ago!!

but the site crashed.....and i was bored.....and i was supposed to. and dammit!! why do my legs hurt so much today?! :bigcry:

dude if surgery is the answer can i fucking get it tomorrow? this pain needs to go away, now!

:bigcry:

Plus we're reading The Poetics now, which aren't nearly as complicated... it's just his views on what poetry is. He thinks all art is imitation :thinking:

it's ridiculously fun! I love my acting teacher so much, even if he cast me as a 43 year old recovering alcoholic mother :P

:( Is the bone scan when you get all of the shots and everything? Or is that later?

i know.

but i wanted to think of it that way :P

Uh huh. You don't have to hide the hurt, you thought it was about you :P

I just had surgery this past week- and still getting pain meds...yay, lol.:dizzy:

But i just was saying goodnight all.:snore:

aw, i'm sorry.

goodnight!

Plus we're reading The Poetics now, which aren't nearly as complicated... it's just his views on what poetry is. He thinks all art is imitation :thinking:

it's ridiculously fun! I love my acting teacher so much, even if he cast me as a 43 year old recovering alcoholic mother :P

:( Is the bone scan when you get all of the shots and everything? Or is that later?

Uh huh. You don't have to hide the hurt, you thought it was about you :P

hah hah. i wanna see you play that role!! can you videotape it?! :D

no, the bone scan is where i get injected with radioactive shit that supposedly will make my bones glow. this is just to make sure i don't have a stress fracture. which no one thinks i have......

later is the one with 12 shots :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:!!

oh and my bone scan is 7:30 fucking am and i have to be there 20 minutes before!!! :veryangry2:! that early? the day before my birthday? fantastic, thanks mom!:rolleyes:

hah hah. nope :P i'm not that stupid!!

Haha, if you want to read the scene I'm doing, it's here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=aRq9gk3K_EgC&dq=the+gingerbread+lady+neil+simon&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=en&ei=F9fmScXaBtjgtgehzu2XBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4#PPA38,M1

I'm Evy :D the scene actually starts on page 37, but they cut it out of the preview :angry: And my favorite line is on that page!

Hahahahaha, yeah, that's what my teacher said- that he was just casting me in the role that was closest to my personality :lol: :lol:

Shit, I have to get up in less than 4 hours, I should really go to sleep! :( I'll talk to you on Friday, GOOD LUCK WITH THE BONE SCAN, and I'll miss you! :hug:

Goodnight!