✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

:wacky:

thanks, jiggs!! :D

oh yeah makayla, i'm not scared for tomorrow anymore!! :D

just think, in 7 hours, i'll be injected with radioactive shit and that doesn't freak me out anymore!!

I'm so glad!!!

What made you not worried anymore?

seriouslyseriouslyseriously makayla, that is the best birthday present ever.

ever ever. my friends dont even do that for me, :lol:

:hug:

Aww!

Well thanks Darcy.

I spent a lot of time on it.

I figured Marisa deserves an awesome 16th birthday.

I just wanted to make her smile.

:D

hahahha, hes my best buddy from a weezer forum(:

hah hah. sweet :cool:

I'm so glad!!!

What made you not worried anymore?

i talked to my friend today and she had a bone scan last year and ended up having a stress fracture. and i was asking her about it, like how long did it take and did your bones glow. i was surprisingly disappointed when she said her bones didn't glow, i thought that was gonna be pretty sweet. but i asked if it hurt and she said no. and i said but you know me, i'm scared of shots, i can't do them! and she said i know you'll be fine. its seriously the easiest needle you'll ever get. you'll be fine, honestly. it doesn't hurt at all.

and we've talked before about how painful the gardasil shots are so i know she doesn't like shots either.

so to hear her say that made me very relieved!! :)

Aww!

Well thanks Darcy.

I spent a lot of time on it.

I figured Marisa deserves an awesome 16th birthday.

I just wanted to make her smile.

YOU REALLY DID!!! :D:D:D:D

i showed it to two of my friends tonight and they were like that's the best thing ever!!!! :dance:

darcy, my friends don't even do that either :lol: :P

hah hah. sweet :cool:

i talked to my friend today and she had a bone scan last year and ended up having a stress fracture. and i was asking her about it, like how long did it take and did your bones glow. i was surprisingly disappointed when she said her bones didn't glow, i thought that was gonna be pretty sweet. but i asked if it hurt and she said no. and i said but you know me, i'm scared of shots, i can't do them! and she said i know you'll be fine. its seriously the easiest needle you'll ever get. you'll be fine, honestly. it doesn't hurt at all.

and we've talked before about how painful the gardasil shots are so i know she doesn't like shots either.

so to hear her say that made me very relieved!! :)

AWW!

That makes me so happy!

You really were stressin me out with how freaked you were getting about the whole thing!

I keep telling you not to worry!!

:P

Make sure to wear your bracelet and you'll be fine.

Chris and I will be there for you!

...and remember he'll be waiting for you outside.

:lol:

haha.

hahah, maybe ill show my friends pictures of makaylas prezzie and theyll be inspired:D

that's a good idea! :lol: :)

AWW!

That makes me so happy!

You really were stressin me out with how freaked you were getting about the whole thing!

I keep telling you not to worry!!

:P

Make sure to wear your bracelet and you'll be fine.

Chris and I will be there for you!

...and remember he'll be waiting for you outside.

:lol:

haha.

i knowww. it was bad. i was really freaking out.

i'm just gonna think about my birthday the next day, my coldplay night i'm having with my friend tomorrow, and keep reminding myself this is the EASY test!!

:):thumbsup:

oh and i'm DEFINITELY gonna be thinking about chris waiting outside!! :D ;)

and just wait til you see me freak about the compartment syndrome test!!! :stunned:

you think i was bad about the bone scan? i can't even imagine what i'll be like for that one. that's 12 fucking injections, the bone scan is one!

hah hah. that should be interesting :laugh3:

that's a good idea! :lol: :)

i knowww. it was bad. i was really freaking out.

i'm just gonna think about my birthday the next day, my coldplay night i'm having with my friend tomorrow, and keep reminding myself this is the EASY test!!

:):thumbsup:

oh and i'm DEFINITELY gonna be thinking about chris waiting outside!! :D ;)

and just wait til you see me freak about the compartment syndrome test!!! :stunned:

you think i was bad about the bone scan? i can't even imagine what i'll be like for that one. that's 12 fucking injections, the bone scan is one!

hah hah. that should be interesting :laugh3:

You'll be fine!

You'll be fine!

for that one? no, not beforehand.

but my mom said if i need the surgery, she doesn't think i'll be ready/ok to do hockey camp in the first week of august!:cry:

and then tonight i was walking to my house with my friends and i realized something big, i literally screamed "FFUUUCKK!!!" when i thought of it. i was like if i won't be ok to do camp, i definitely won't be able to do my summer league in july!!:stunned::cry: and i already paid for that!! and i already paid for a tournament this sunday that i didn't wanna do so i'm glad i'm not doing that. but i'm totally getting jipped from all my hockey shit :bigcry:

anyway, i'm gonna actually try and get some sleep tonight since i have to be up really early and i don't wanna be a zombie at this place tomorrow.

night guys. love you all! :heart: thanks again makayla!!

Lovely-

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I love you too Bad Ass!!!

I went to bed last night feeling sad for Marissa, after popping into this thread and seeing her troubles@ home...:cry: I didnt realize Mak was sending her a gift....

but this was so wonderful to see here:D I am soo happy for Marissa, knowing how this made her feel!

A beautiful, thoughtful, loving gesture, Mak. Kudos to you.:)

I went to bed last night feeling sad for Marissa, after popping into this thread and seeing her troubles@ home...:cry: I didnt realize Mak was sending her a gift....

but this was so wonderful to see here:D I am soo happy for Marissa, knowing how this made her feel!

A beautiful, thoughtful, loving gesture, Mak. Kudos to you.:)

night darcy! :hug: =w=