✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Ya like I got taken out by the current and almost died cause I drowned, scary shit. Then we were in florida and out in the water and a school of lemon sharks sourrounded us and my and my cousin were in a small raft scared out of our minds and my dad came in the water and slowly took us back with sharks rubbing against him. Then when I was really little my dad took me way out in the ocean and pretended that a shark was getting him and like he was getting pulled under(remember the scene from the girl in jaws at the beginning) Ya so basically i hate the ocean!!!!!!!

Ya like I got taken out by the current and almost died cause I drowned, scary shit. Then we were in florida and out in the water and a school of lemon sharks sourrounded us and my and my cousin were in a small raft scared out of our minds and my dad came in the water and slowly took us back with sharks rubbing against him. Then when I was really little my dad took me way out in the ocean and pretended that a shark was getting him and like he was getting pulled under(remember the scene from the girl in jaws at the beginning) Ya so basically i hate the ocean!!!!!!!

:(

aww, joe. that's awful!! :hug:

Ohh :hug:

ugh. gotta go do crap around the house.

bye!

Bye!

hello :curtain:

Hey!

high speeeeeeeeeed

You are seriously acting weird. What's with all the Coldplay related stuff in these past few days??? :stunned: