✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Yayyyyyy, it'll be so awesome! But I don't think I'm visiting again until end of the summer and/or fall :thinking:

K Liz, I'm going to test you... Where am I in this picture? :D

3446908112_32b9e120fe.jpg?v=0

man that picture is old, I'm not even wearing my glasses :thinking:

Okay, ready? this is the scene from Help! (@ 1:05)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA1hi0l92fE

And this is me reenacting it in London :dance:

3446153467_efc56d9251.jpg?v=0

hehehehehehehehe

here chris :rolleyes:

that sounds awesome zoe!! :D

cool. and aww!:wacky::wacky:!!

good point. did you take any new pictures of yourself? :P

Yeah, it was so fun! I by mistake walked into a giant concrete blockade on the side of the road yesterday, though, and now have a huge cut and bruise on my leg and it hurts like hell! :bigcry: I think it also takes the prize for my clumsiest moment ever. :P

I know, I'm excited! :nice: I've never really been asked out before!

Ummmmmm, no :uhoh:

Yes, I wish I had a boyfriend :shame: :P.

I know :sad: :bigcry:

I have never seen a picture of her :thinking:.

:bomb: :snobby:

Ha, I knew it! :P

How are you??

And I posted pictures a couple of nights ago ;)

edit: ^ Marisa just posted them... But I can never expand spoilers that are in quotes, I don't know if you can :thinking:

Mars - that is why I love you haha, you are so :whip: :P :P.

Zoe - hey there!! I should really read words before looking at pics and thinking something crazy is going on :lol: :P.

I am good, how are you?! :D

Yeah, it was so fun! I by mistake walked into a giant concrete blockade on the side of the road yesterday, though, and now have a huge cut and bruise on my leg and it hurts like hell! :bigcry: I think it also takes the prize for my clumsiest moment ever. :P

I know, I'm excited! :nice: I've never really been asked out before!

Ummmmmm, no :uhoh:

Ha, I knew it! :P

How are you??

And I posted pictures a couple of nights ago ;)

edit: ^ Marisa just posted them... But I can never expand spoilers that are in quotes, I don't know if you can :thinking:

hahahah!! :lol:

your leg eh?

welcome to the hurt leg club!!! :dance: *tells zoe secret password and secret handshake*

that's awesome!!! :D

me either :P

tsk tsk, zoe

Mars - that is why I love you haha, you are so :whip: :P :P.

Zoe - hey there!! I should really read words before looking at pics and thinking something crazy is going on :lol: :P.

I am good, how are you?! :D

Haha, you mean the picture of me and the mailbox? :lol:

I'm good, tired from my trip though!

hahahah!! :lol:

your leg eh?

welcome to the hurt leg club!!! :dance: *tells zoe secret password and secret handshake*

that's awesome!!! :D

me either :P

tsk tsk, zoe

Ahhhh, how was your bone scan????? :\

And yeah, I've been taking advil since it happened, it hurts whenever I take a step :cry:

Ohhhh, before I forget, when my friends and I were buying our junk food, I saw a whole shelf of Phillies merchandise and got so excited because I thought of you! :D

PS- I don't know how much longer I'm going to be on, I have family in town and they want to go see the Lincoln Memorial :rolleyes:

Haha, you mean the picture of me and the mailbox? :lol:

I'm good, tired from my trip though!

Ahhhh, how was your bone scan????? :\

And yeah, I've been taking advil since it happened, it hurts whenever I take a step :cry:

Ohhhh, before I forget, when my friends and I were buying our junk food, I saw a whole shelf of Phillies merchandise and got so excited because I thought of you! :D

PS- I don't know how much longer I'm going to be on, I have family in town and they want to go see the Lincoln Memorial :rolleyes:

good!! easy. didn't really hurt. i almost fell asleep during the scan :P but then i had to turn over :( and then i almost fell asleep again but then i was done. i was so trying to get a nap in!!

that stinks :(

welcome to my world

:P

aww,:wacky:! that makes me happy!! :D

did you buy any?! :D

:lol:

hah hah. tourists :rolleyes:

Silveretta the Jets of a lifetime

Go and get her I've got her on my mind

Nothing better the feeling is so fine

Simply but I saw your love stream flow

Come on baby 'cause there's no name for

Give it up and I got what I came for

Universally speaking

I Take it back and you make me nervous

Nothing better than love and service

Universally speaking

I Win in the long run

<3

good!! easy. didn't really hurt. i almost fell asleep during the scan :P but then i had to turn over :( and then i almost fell asleep again but then i was done. i was so trying to get a nap in!!

that stinks :(

welcome to my world

:P

aww,:wacky:! that makes me happy!! :D

did you buy any?! :D

:lol:

hah hah. tourists :rolleyes:

Haha, napping during bone scans... I knew you had nothing to worry about! :smug:

Well, I wanted to buy YOU a foam finger that said "#1 Phillies fan" :lol: :lol:

Stupid tourists... As if I haven't heard enough about Lincoln today, I just got back from Gettysburg for god's sake! :P

Haha, napping during bone scans... I knew you had nothing to worry about! :smug:

Well, I wanted to buy YOU a foam finger that said "#1 Phillies fan" :lol: :lol:

Stupid tourists... As if I haven't heard enough about Lincoln today, I just got back from Gettysburg for god's sake! :P

hey, all i was doing for that part was laying down, i was so tired! i had to be at like 6:15 and i couldn't fall asleep last night!!

:wacky: you should have!! :D and you should have bought a shirt! coughchaseutleycough :dance:

hah hah good point. and we just finished our unit on the civil war last week, i know how you feel.

I nominated my 5 favorite albums! There were definitely not enough Beatles albums nominated, so I had to change that :smug:

hey, all i was doing for that part was laying down, i was so tired! i had to be at like 6:15 and i couldn't fall asleep last night!!

:wacky: you should have!! :D and you should have bought a shirt! coughchaseutleycough :dance:

hah hah good point. and we just finished our unit on the civil war last week, i know how you feel.

I had like 5 dollars, I was not going to spend it on Chase Utley shirts! :rolleyes: :P

Yeah, and I've seen the Lincoln Memorial like 5 billion times in my life too. :dozey: I can see it from my classroom window, actually...

OKAY random but on Thursday we got our course selection sheets for next year, and I was so excited because I FINALLY got to sign up for the class that I've been absolutely dying to take for 5 years!! It's taught by my teacher/mentor (the one I've told you about like 10 times :P), and it's all about philosophy, and meaning, and general awesomeness, and every year in my yearbook he's written a countdown for when I can take the class :P When I wrote it down on the selection sheet I got all teary :lol:

I nominated my 5 favorite albums! There were definitely not enough Beatles albums nominated, so I had to change that :smug:

I had like 5 dollars, I was not going to spend it on Chase Utley shirts! :rolleyes: :P

Yeah, and I've seen the Lincoln Memorial like 5 billion times in my life too. :dozey: I can see it from my classroom window, actually...

OKAY random but on Thursday we got our course selection sheets for next year, and I was so excited because I FINALLY got to sign up for the class that I've been absolutely dying to take for 5 years!! It's taught by my teacher/mentor (the one I've told you about like 10 times :P), and it's all about philosophy, and meaning, and general awesomeness, and every year in my yearbook he's written a countdown for when I can take the class :P When I wrote it down on the selection sheet I got all teary :lol:

well you should have!! it would have been well worth it!!

:rolleyes:

that's kinda cool. i usually just see houses, trees, and streets :P

sometimes the hockey field or football field. it all depends where i am :thinking:

AWESOME!!:D

we're doing that tuesday, cause monday we're all zombies :lol::P

well you should have!! it would have been well worth it!!

:rolleyes:

that's kinda cool. i usually just see houses, trees, and streets :P

sometimes the hockey field or football field. it all depends where i am :thinking:

AWESOME!!:D

we're doing that tuesday, cause monday we're all zombies :lol::P

Riiiiight. :P

Yeah, I can see the Capitol, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and some other stuff :thinking: And I can see the National Cathedral from my math classroom. All in all, it's a nice view to have when you feel like staring out the window and zoning out :lol:

I know, I was so pumped! And I passed by him in the hall after I wrote it down on the sheet, and I waved it in his face and yelled "LOOK! I've been waiting for FIVE YEARS to write this!!", and he was like "I've been waiting five years for you to write it too!" :laugh3: :D

Riiiiight. :P

Yeah, I can see the Capitol, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and some other stuff :thinking: And I can see the National Cathedral from my math classroom. All in all, it's a nice view to have when you feel like staring out the window and zoning out :lol:

I know, I was so pumped! And I passed by him in the hall after I wrote it down on the sheet, and I waved it in his face and yelled "LOOK! I've been waiting for FIVE YEARS to write this!!", and he was like "I've been waiting five years for you to write it too!" :laugh3: :D

well it would have been.

hah, i just realized, we could match! :lol:

the cathedral is SO pretty!!!!

yes, very nice to have.

that's awesome!! :)

edit: oh yeah zoe, did i tell you i'm having a coldplay night tonight with 2 of my friends who i've converted?! :dance:

muhahahahahah!!! :sneaky:

Oh man, I've turned my friend into such a Coldplay freak now :D :D :D On the bus, whenever a Coldplay song came on her iPod she nudged me, pointed to her iPod and went "Coldplay!!!" :lol: Oh, I have lots of Coldplay stories from my trip...

Anyway, my friend and I are going to have a Coldplay night too! It's going to be awesome :dance: