✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Mar-09: Coldplay to play Sydney Bushfire Benefit Show, Sydney, Australia [Live broadcast Triple J

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was HILARIOUS!! I wish I was there, I wouldn've loved to have seen Chris run through the grounds! And the fact that security weren't prepared for it just made it even better - they even brought the cops in! I was just laughing the whole time... and then he even finished the song! What a bloody champion :D

What were you able to get? I'm anxious to watch it though, so thanks for recording off the TV! :)

I got 320, plus edited it so it didn't sound like radio, its pretty sharp except Chris vocals at times are a bit ugh but thats him not me so :lol:.

And I will avoid getting it off the TV for the moment, coz I am not too good at that and somebody else said they were gonna do it :nice:.

I got 320, plus edited it so it didn't sound like radio, its pretty sharp except Chris vocals at times are a bit ugh but thats him not me so :lol:.

And I will avoid getting it off the TV for the moment, coz I am not too good at that and somebody else said they were gonna do it :nice:.

Wow, that sounds great!

My recording isn't the best so I'm looking forward to have yours instead.

:dance:

Newbie here via the Coldplaying Twitter. :) Newbie Coldplay fan in general; how embarrassing.

I can't get the mediafile zip files to download correctly. :( I'm tinkering with it now. Thanks for getting the audio up for us!

SueDeNimes - I like the graphic in your signature. What's that from?

Newbie here via the Coldplaying Twitter. :) Newbie Coldplay fan in general; how embarrassing.

I can't get the mediafile zip files to download correctly. :( I'm tinkering with it now. Thanks for getting the audio up for us!

SueDeNimes - I like the graphic in your signature. What's that from?

Welcome on coldplaying!!

It's a gif from the Christmas message 2006.

Watch the video on youtube or better: coldplay.com (and get hooked on the timeline :laugh3:) - it's great!

Have fun here and see you around!