✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Mar-09: Coldplay to play Sydney Bushfire Benefit Show, Sydney, Australia [Live broadcast Triple J

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahhha poor Kelly, he was quick over the wall after him, but never returned. :stunned:Franksie gives him a pat on the back when he returns. I'm sure Kelly had more that a few words to say about it.......as soon as he could catch his breath. CHRISTOPHER! :furious3:*pant pant* :furious3: *pant pant* :furious3:

Thought it funny that when he was out there and you couldn't see him at all, the band was singing "Tears stream down your face. When you lose something that you cannot replace"........Chrissy, he would be kinda hard to replace. :P

Thanx everyone! :kiss:

just wondering. does everyone know that this concert will be released on dvd in a few months time??!??!

Nah, really?! :shocked2:

Can't wait! :wacky::dance:

:shocked2:

Oh gosh, he probably regretted it the minute he did it. :laugh3: I bet it was just some impulse and he probably got scared when he saw what happened.

Just imagine what happened when the band left the stage ...

Will: THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!! THAT WAS INCREDIBLY STUPID!!! :veryangry2:

Chris: I know, I know. I'm sorry ... :embarassed:

well at least no one tried to kill and eat Chrissy. :laugh3:

Yeah but it looked pretty much like some of the running fans instantly turned into starving zombies :lol:

Well, Chris was way faster than them, muha :D

Chris Martin runs through the crowd during "Fix You" for the "Sound Relief" benefit concert in Australia[/size]

YouTube - Coldplay - Chris Martin gets chased by the crowd on live Fix you 2009 Performance in Australia.

Quite fast? Isnt it?

ps: running process starts at 2: 50

awesome :stunned: that man is completely insane :lol: I love it :heart:

:stunned:

holy shit. that was scary. like omg, I wonder if he was afraid for his life!

\

pretty sure kelly was more scared then chris was :P

:escaping: :escaping::escaping::escaping::escaping::escaping::escaping::escaping::escaping::escaping: <---Jonny, followed by Mich, Lori, Ang, Mel, Min, Jess, Viri, Kara, Mari

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Thanks Jizo for the upload, I want to stay awake to listen to it live but I was falling asleep in front of the pc :disappointed:

WTF:stunned:, Christopher Anthony John Martin, are you fucking insane?!?!?!:o:shocked2:

:laugh3: I actually got a little nervous watching that!!! I hope the guys(and his wife and/or mother)kick the hell outta him for pulling that!!!:laugh3:

I loved his face at the end, though, like a little kid who got away with something!

Now try it again at Wembley, Chris;)! As fast as you are, see if you make it past the first row full of coldplayers:lol::P I DARE YA!:sneaky:

Thought it funny that when he was out there and you couldn't see him at all, the band was singing "Tears stream down your face. When you lose something that you cannot replace"........Chrissy, he would be kinda hard to replace. :P

LOL that's too funny! I was too into trying to find him in the crowd to make that connection:laugh3:, I just kept thinking(besides OMG is Chris still in one piece?!?!)

how purty Jon/Will/Guy's voices are:nice:, and how they kept right on with the song. Were they wondering, "mmm did we just lose our frontman??!?!:uhoh:"

OMG wow! I was scared for him! All those people running! Was he crowd surfing a bit there? Like in the LITii video? :laugh3:

I'm glad he got back OK. :kiss:

He's bloody lucky! I'm not surprised the security freaked out :stunned: All those people running after him.

Oh Christopher, you silly boy :laugh4: