✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Mar-09: Coldplay to play Sydney Bushfire Benefit Show, Sydney, Australia [Live broadcast Triple J

Guest kmm1482

In my opinion, Kings of Leon aren't that good. I've tried to listen to most of their stuff, and I just don't get any feelings from it like I do with other things. Kinda overrated in my opinion.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already going to the KOL gig that night in Melb. I was just not impressed that they were only turning up for 3 songs. Their proper shows are 20 songs long....

And good luck finding a new school Cobalt!

Anyone know the details of when Coldplay fly into Melb? I'd like to meet them in a non-stalkerish way

ok now...should i go?

gosh..cant decide!

hey cobalt..if you're coming to sydney...we can probably go together..

but that's just an offer though...:D

I'll tell you guys where I'm staying once tickets are bought and then things can be worked out :nice: but thanks for offering so early! :D

I'm already going to the KOL gig that night in Melb. I was just not impressed that they were only turning up for 3 songs. Their proper shows are 20 songs long....

And good luck finding a new school Cobalt!

Anyone know the details of when Coldplay fly into Melb? I'd like to meet them in a non-stalkerish way

Oh! I'm with you, tauiwi!

They'll be in the air, for sure, on their way to Perth right now -- I expect them to be landing later in the afternoon today. And with 2 shows there, I'd bet they'd be heading to Melbourne pretty soon on/ or after the 28th.

I'm going to be checking flight schedules just in case; but if you hear anything... :D

TWITTER is also a god-send!

well..speaking of which..

any of u have any guesses where the boys will be in sydney?

i know chris loves surfing so he will most probably go to one of the beaches..

which beach did he go to the last time he came?

any other places?

let's stalk, let's stalkkkkkkkk!