✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

^ I completely agree with that! It just makes your parents pissed at you and makes you feel like crap. :disappointed:

exactly! one got mailed home just the other day and my mom saw the envelope but i stole it cuz i new what it was...but she didnt. later though she remember about it and forced me to show her what it was :mean:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one thing for now:

Fangirls can be so goddamn annoying. They make legit fans who actually know what the fuck they're talking about look stupid, because other people just throw all of them into the same category, which is not a true case at all.

Why do I have to give up on my dreams for something I didnt decide? Why is this happening when I had finally decided what I wanted to do with my life? Why? What am I gonna do from now and on? Can't believe how much my life's gonna change, can't believe that when I had finally started to feel good with everything around me, when I had started to feel better, I am gonna have to start all over, it's so frustating.

Was the tiara really necessary? Really, I felt kinda put off by that. I know you meant well, but it was just...well, it was kind of awkward, and not in a nice way.

However, I do love the derby, so I can forget about the other. Thanks for everything last night. :)

kay, gonna use this thread. Strangers, get ready to read my innermost thoughts and feelings:

You guys need to leave me the fuck alone. I'm not a lesbian, I'm not asexual, I just don't happen to feel anything for any of our so-called male "peers" -- they're all immature morons and none of them know how to act remotely like grown-ups, and if you think I could ever stand to date someone like that, you haven't been paying attention. LET IT DROP. I'M NOT GOING TO DATE ANYONE RIGHT NOW.

Don't know who in particular I wanted to say that at. But now I feel better. This is oddly cathartic, actually. :D

^HAHA. You should say that. Just to see their reaction. XDXDXD

Seriously, you wouldn't believe how much I get that. From my mom's friends especially... they're going to figure it out eventually, though.

Oh, here's something I wish I could tell my granddad (who died years ago when I was younger):

Thanks for showing me how to enjoy the simple things in life without ever getting stressed out. Just sitting on the porch and watching the summer day go by is something I'll never forget. And thanks for teaching me how to play pool! You were an awesome dude and I wish you were still around. I hope you get the message, wherever you are.

-I spent exactly 6 hours today studying. 6 hours. Considering I've been awake for just about 10 hours, that's quite a lot of time. And then, when I finally thought I must be allowed to have some freedom, you asked me what I was doing. I told you that I had studied for almost all of my day, and you said "study more". I can't take this, really. I need some time to be myself. I can't constantly be this robot that just sits around and takes chemistry notes all day. Why don't you get that? Yes, it's true-- the past few months have been hard for me, and I haven't been as social as I used to be. But even if you've noticed that, that doesn't mean I suddenly have no life! I still enjoy being a normal human being, the fact that I've been "depressed", for lack of better word, doesn't mean that I'm just going to sit inside and bore myself. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THIS. And I don't know how to make you.

-Thank you for giving me a great, fantastic, awesome day. I kind of needed one. :nice:

, and I haven't been as social as I used to be. But even if you've noticed that, that doesn't mean I suddenly have no life! I still enjoy being a normal human being, the fact that I've been "depressed", for lack of better word, doesn't mean that I'm just going to sit inside and bore myself. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THIS. And I don't know how to make you.

:

I feel the same way!...I want to say this to many people too!

-I'm worried about you, is that silly? I just don't think you're responsible enough. I'm sorry for saying that, but you're going to be on your own... you're so used to having someone do everything for you, and now there won't be anyone to do that. I know as your younger sister it sounds kind of stupid for me to be asking this, but are you really ready? Because I'm afraid you're going to be scared and make some stupid mistake.

-I don't know, just please tell me somehow. I need to know. :bigcry: