✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

I wish she would stop making squealing noises at EVERY LITTLE THING! it used to be funny/cute, but now it's just annoying! you're one of my best friends, but somehow this noise has gotten SO much on my nerves! you dont need to squeal when one of your friends grabs your arm and starts pulling you down the hall towards class. you dont need to squeal when a microscopic bug is on the table we're sitting at. and you dont need to squeal and flinch when i put my hand up to give you a hive five. LIKE IM ABOUT TO HIT YOU OR SOMETHING!

stop it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I feel so stupid, because I realized that I never apologized to you. You probably already know how I feel, but I can't help but to say it again. I (inadvertently) hurt you so much, and I'm so so sorry. I still love you- every time I think about you I'm filled with the most amazing feeling, a huge mix of happiness and excitement and sadness, and if it's not love, I don't know what it is. I still love you, so much. You mean more to me than anyone else. You know that, right?

Thank you so much for being there for me. I love you both like brothers, and I wish I knew how to show you that. You're the two best friends I've made since college, and I wish I could be with you guys much more often. All of us being music majors makes that hard sometimes, but I want to figure something out. LYLF, guys.

I wish you could see how much I miss you and need you, I try hard to be the same but I just can't, I just need someone to be there for me, someone who won't be there judging whatever I feel like doing, and you were the only once who was always there backing me up, the only one who made me feel safe no matter what... I try hard but I can't let you go, maybe I don't want to let you go, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, it was hard to see you leave and it's even harder trying to keep up feeling this lonely. I need you more than ever, I wish you were here with me.

-But... I'm so damn impatient!

-You're sending me mixed messages like crazy. Half the time you're begging me to go out more and have more of a social life, and then when I finally do, you yell that I don't spend enough time studying or "bonding" with you or whatnot. Really, what do you want from me? It would be best if you could make it clear... because I can never really seem to please you.