✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if there is not so much to it, would you have the courtesy to let me know. it would be a good day for that, because i'm so happy, that it wouldn't make me fall on the floor and go mental and then die a pathetic, lonely, unnoticed little death. you know.

Making me sick, making me happy, making me sad, making me nervous, making me feel are some of the things you're good at. Always believe me. Too many people doubt me already. I liked it when you told me that you liked the way I say your name, because that meant I wasn't crazy. Tell me all the things you like that make you feel creepy/strange. I do get jealous, but only sometimes. She's always going to bother me, but only because I have to spend so much time around her, and after you broke up with her, she insulted you behind your back and acted like the bitch she is. If only you would have realized that it was me all along. Why is it that you say you should've made a different decision, but you won't do anything to fix it now? I feel like you're testing me. I don't mind. I'm used to it. Really, I won't stay this way. I made a promise to try harder, even though it's hard for me to feel or act like I feel. For now, all I have are my assurances that I will try to be more caring. The truth is I have always cared and I always will.

Making me sick, making me happy, making me sad, making me nervous, making me feel are some of the things you're good at. Always believe me. Too many people doubt me already. I liked it when you told me that you liked the way I say your name, because that meant I wasn't crazy. Tell me all the things you like that make you feel creepy/strange. I do get jealous, but only sometimes. She's always going to bother me, but only because I have to spend so much time around her, and after you broke up with her, she insulted you behind your back and acted like the bitch she is. If only you would have realized that it was me all along. Why is it that you say you should've made a different decision, but you won't do anything to fix it now? I feel like you're testing me. I don't mind. I'm used to it. Really, I won't stay this way. I made a promise to try harder, even though it's hard for me to feel or act like I feel. For now, all I have are my assurances that I will try to be more caring. The truth is I have always cared and I always will.

that is very sweet! and tell him that he is your bitch :charming: