Lost!

----------

Lawn stage c

Green Eyes

Audience song

Death Will Never Conquer (will)

(Mexican cell phone wave)

I'm A Believer (acoustic)

probably just saying the same things over and over, but wouldn't they get tired of playing the same things all the time? in the same order, same jokes, same little things they say and add? i'm not trying to bitch, CP is an unreal band, like no other. however, you would think they would mix it up just a bit more. i guess i was spoiled by dave matthews when you can follow them for a whole month and hear a different set and ways of doing songs every night. i just wish it was more fun to look at setlists, you know? i could post the setlist on here before the show and go to bed and not worry. yet i'm still here.... LOL

yeah, I agree, having the same setlist every night must be a bit boring, but it won't be boring for the ones who see the show for the first time :)

I wish they could change it a bit anyway!

probably just saying the same things over and over, but wouldn't they get tired of playing the same things all the time? in the same order, same jokes, same little things they say and add? i'm not trying to bitch, CP is an unreal band, like no other. however, you would think they would mix it up just a bit more. i guess i was spoiled by dave matthews when you can follow them for a whole month and hear a different set and ways of doing songs every night. i just wish it was more fun to look at setlists, you know? i could post the setlist on here before the show and go to bed and not worry. yet i'm still here.... LOL

well, you would think after a year of touring they would be dying for some changes, but it hasn't happened yet and i think they're working on it. they had said earlier before that by having things like the "magic balls" and the butterflies, they sacrificed having a lot of setlist changes though. the thing i think is weird though is that they keep coming back to the US with the same setlist. don't get me wrong, it's a great show and i trust them to give us their best. i think they know what they're doing and i'm sure some changes will be coming soon ;)

Lit

Violet Hill

Clocks

In my place

yellow

glass of water

cemeteries of london

Fix you

straberry swing

-----------

b stage (middle)

God Put A Smile upon Your Face (Techno)

Talk (techno)

The Hardest Part (acoustic) -Chris piano

Postcards From Far Away

-----------

Main Stage

Viva la Vida

Lost!

----------

Lawn stage c

Green Eyes

Politik

well, you would think after a year of touring they would be dying for some changes, but it hasn't happened yet and i think they're working on it. they had said earlier before that by having things like the "magic balls" and the butterflies, they sacrificed having a lot of setlist changes though. the thing i think is weird though is that they keep coming back to the US with the same setlist. don't get me wrong, it's a great show and i trust them to give us their best. i think they know what they're doing and i'm sure some changes will be coming soon ;)

i hear you. it's just odd that they played atlanta twice in one week with almost the exact same set in 2008. they added green eyes i think on the piano.

then i think they played sydney 4 nights in a row and never changed the set. same place, 4 nights, same set.

i guess they don't think the same people are coming, but a lot of us are. how many times can you go to atlanta and sell out (or almost sell out) a venue 3 times and not have a lot of the same crowd? i'll keep going, but it is disappointing for sure. i didn't look at any recent sets before sunday in atlanta and it made it much more enjoyable. i only hope by charlotte that they have added some songs.

the way i see it, they might add 2 or 3 songs and extend the set, but it won't change much at all by the end of the this tour. they had 2 months off and haven't changed anything. they are 4 or 5 shows into this tour with only 42 total. i don't see them changing much at all...

i hear you. it's just odd that they played atlanta twice in one week with almost the exact same set in 2008. they added green eyes i think on the piano.

then i think they played sydney 4 nights in a row and never changed the set. same place, 4 nights, same set.

i guess they don't think the same people are coming, but a lot of us are. how many times can you go to atlanta and sell out (or almost sell out) a venue 3 times and not have a lot of the same crowd? i'll keep going, but it is disappointing for sure. i didn't look at any recent sets before sunday in atlanta and it made it much more enjoyable. i only hope by charlotte that they have added some songs.

the way i see it, they might add 2 or 3 songs and extend the set, but it won't change much at all by the end of the this tour. they had 2 months off and haven't changed anything. they are 4 or 5 shows into this tour with only 42 total. i don't see them changing much at all...

yep. all true. it would be smart of them to mix it up a bit.

i have a question because im a pretty new fan.everyone keeps asking why they arent making any changes to the setlist.

Did they change the setlists during the other concerts over the years??If they didnt,then i dont think they will be making any major changes.If they were comfortable doing it they would have done it already

Lit

Violet Hill

Clocks

In my place

yellow

glass of water

cemeteries of london

Fix you

straberry swing

-----------

b stage (middle)

God Put A Smile upon Your Face (Techno)

Talk (techno)

The Hardest Part (acoustic) -Chris piano

Postcards From Far Away

-----------

Main Stage

Viva la Vida

Lost!

----------

Lawn stage c

Green Eyes

Politik

Lovers In Japan

ohh how i love the butaflies :P

:thinking:I don`t see it changing much either- but what was it Chris said in the interview the other day? He called it "this campaign". And VLV IS the campaign. So it of course will be played out, over and over.....(till it finally gets voted off the stage;))

It`s a long tour, but I think the next album and round of tours is not as far off as we may think.