✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-May-2009: Nissan Pavilion, Washington, DC, USA

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He he, well remember how big the US is...she drove from Indiana to DC, and that's probably 12-14 hours in the car :shocked2: So if they left by 8:00 am EST, and the trip takes at least 12 hours, she wouldn't be home until after 8:00 pm EST. Another 2-3 hours then...

We miss you Liz!! :D

Hey guys! I'm just uploading all of my pictures and videos onto my computer now- I bought a new laptop literally an hour ago, and the very first thing I'm putting on it are these pictures :lol:

They'll be up soon... Ooooh, I can't wait to see them and show all of you guys! :bomb: In the meantime, I'm gonna take a picture of my setlist & the massive amount of butterflies that I got, wait one minute...

Liz told me that she wouldn't have internet until... tonight, maybe? She's still not home, so she's internet-less. Wait until you hear her news! :bomb:

We're here doll, bring it!! :dance:

Hey! I'm so sorry that I came across as such a bitch yesterday- see, my friend doesn't know that I come on here, and I'd prefer that she continues to not know :P So when you were like "what's your username?" I was like " :uhoh: Oh shit!"

:lol: But yeah, it was so nice to meet you, even briefly :nice:

K guys, pictures uploading, and they look gooooood! :D I was running around showing them to all of my friends and teachers at school today :P

photo3n.jpg

And that's only about half of them! :lol: The ones with the boys' foot/shoeprints are in a special place so that I don't mix them up with these :dance:

Wooww that's huge ! :shocked2:

You could pick them up by the dozen :P

Send me some pleaaase ! :D

Liz told me that she wouldn't have internet until... tonight, maybe? She's still not home, so she's internet-less. Wait until you hear her news! :bomb:

K guys, pictures uploading, and they look gooooood! :D I was running around showing them to all of my friends and teachers at school today :P

Aw that sucks :\

It's already 1:06 here, so I guess I can't wait til Liz comes here ...

Squeeeee for the pics ! :dance:

Wow even your teachers've seen them ? :stunned:

photo3n.jpg

And that's only about half of them! :lol: The ones with the boys' foot/shoeprints are in a special place so that I don't mix them up with these :dance:

you can make your own concert with these! :lol:

photo3n.jpg

Wow :o

I've been to 4 Coldplay shows in the past 6 months and have nowhere near as many. I'm impressed! :cheesy: :D

[/url]

Sorry about the screaming, it was a bit exciting :P

edit: you may need to click on the video to watch it :thinking:

Haha we forgive you, you have good reasons to scream :P

Thanks so much for that video Zoe, perfect before sleeping !:cheesy:

He's awesome :heart:

IMP... I dedicate this to the perv unit :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkHY9iOrOPk]YouTube - Coldplay 5/21/09- In My Place (from the front row)[/ame]

Again, sorry about the screams! :sick: Some of that is Liz, actually :lol: