✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too!!!!!!!

how about square one?! :D

so i'm an idiot and just realized this. today is the 28th. and our concert is in 28 days!!!!!

:stunned:

:lol:

:dance:!!!!!!!

Yes, Square One would be the bomb! I love Coldplay's heavy stuff.

Yeah I was wondering where our countdown girls were. 4 weeks!

1) Doesn't the crows always sing/chant for Everything's Not Lost [and everything else?]

2) I'd love for them to play Green Eyes, even though it's probably unlikely because they played it in Philly July '08.

3) I was walking back from classes today and this girl in front of me had a tattoo across her upper back, not huge, just the right size, and it said Viva La Vida in a pretty script. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I had to tell you guys haha. [just don't comment saying "oh that was me!" cuz that'd be weird hahah].

4) Do you think they're gonna do anything with regards to our concert and to others because of the Swine Flu? I'm scared cuz 4 possible cases just came up on my campus and I was thinking, is there any way they would like cancel or postpone our show till the epidemic dies down?

5) dunno why I numbered this hahah

6) I love Everything's Not Lost as well, and I would also love if they played it. It's SO inspirational and uplifting, definitely my "go-to song" when I'm having a bad day cuz Chris sings it the way it is!!

7) Ummmmmm can't wait for the concert duhhh!

8) I finally have my car on campus now and I LOVE driving around with the windows down on nice days like today/yesterday and blaring some beautiful Coldplay! :D

9) I like the number 9 cuz I was born on the 9th of November! hahaha. Okay I'm done now.

^I listen to that show all the time! Chris is so hyped on that one, too. Unlike Nov 1 where he barely says anything cuz the crowd was LAME-O. Except for us CPers who were prolly singing our faces off, lol.

I dont know how you all feel but the opening song last tour....square one in front of that huge clock counting down was the sickest opening Ive ever seen seriously ......such a crowd amper! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I have an exciting story to tell you guys. My school has a student center which is basically like a food court with a bunch of tables and students get food and eat it or they sit at the tables to hang out or do homework. So I was there yesterday and went to sit with my friends and there was a guy playing guitar and singing, mostly Jason Mraz songs. No big deal. I went to class then came back again afterward and the guy was all done so they were playing a stereo on the big speakers that he was originally using. I got there and heard Twisted Logic and I was like AHH IT'S COLDPLAY!! So I was really excited. Then I was so happy I made it in time for the Coldplay song and what happened next? ANOTHER Coldplay song came on! Then I realized OMG THEY'RE PLAYING THE WHOLE CD! It was pretty much AMAZINGGG and the highlight of my day. I just happened to be wearing my Coldplay VLV shirt yesterday, too! Haha sooo amazing. It's like the feeling of hearing Coldplay on the radio [which I know you all love cuz I do!] except like to the 10358th power. It was great.

+ Also--You know how I have a final the day after the concert at 10:30am? Well my professor today said "I made some changes to the final," and I'm thinking NEW DATE?!?!?! or LATER TIME?!?!! Cuz either would be amazing for me. But no, he just took away the essay part of it, which is still good but I would have rather had it on a different day or later on that day! I did pretty well on the essay portions anyway haha.

Okay end of the novel, if any of you even read it. :-P