✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was at the Killers show last night at the S Center. I checked out the pit afterwards and it's a rather large area, with room all the way to either side of the stage. It's not set up like it looks on the seating chart at all. More oval-like. It looks like it can hold several hundred people, too, so get there early if want a certain spot.

^^wow, several hundred? :stunned: that's a lot more than i remember from my john mayer show a couple years ago. but, i was in section 202, practically on the lawn. :dozey::P

yeah, i'd say about 200-300.

Does any one have the idea where the 202 section row J is in the arena and how the view to the stage will look like from there? i mean the people who have seen other shows in that arena?

Because i am so worried about my view from there.

And also what about bringing cameras to the show? any possibility that security people will allow them?

NOW 15!!!!

i know marisa. i think i'm still in shock from my other two shows. they felt like dreams. :wacko::P!!!

I CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT!!!!!

I KNOWWW!!!!!

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

:D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About which songs i want to see in this show i say like last time in the concerts i went that too in Philly in July 25 i wanna see them replaying Yes!!

And also Reign of love too after Politik.Even if its a small bit too i am happy to see it.

And also i have another preference to see Warning sign!

img4318rab.th.jpg

I am wearing this shirt for the concert.And i am sure its almost like one of the Chris's purple shirts he always wears.

so, i was just watching i crap load of oasis videos from the susquehanna bank center concert back in december.

unfortunately i missed that show. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:!!!!

but i'm GOING when they come back, sometime in the future. :P

anyways, back to the point.

i saw a few shots of the pit. and good news for us in the orchestra, it's enormous, but thin. it does look like it'll fit a few hundred people, but without pushing all of us back a whole lot.

oh, and another thing.

your seats always look worse on seating charts. something i've noticed through my experience. :P!!!!!

GOD. I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, im confused. I am sitting in the pit and have been wondering how it is going to be. Did you mean the PIT is small and not too crowded?

if anyone has any knowledge that would be superrrrr

it's huge.

like, not really long, but really wide. if the boys have the catwalks up i guess that'll make it smaller.

like galaga said, the seating chart really doesn't do justice for it.

get there early. that's all you need to know. :D

i actually have SEATS and i'm leaving at 4.

...with my mom. :laugh4:!!! she's such a big coldplay fan!!!!

it's huge.

like, not really long, but really wide. if the boys have the catwalks up i guess that'll make it smaller.

like galaga said, the seating chart really doesn't do justice for it.

get there early. that's all you need to know. :D

i actually have SEATS and i'm leaving at 4.

...with my mom. :laugh4:!!! she's such a big coldplay fan!!!!

I WISH MY MOM WAS A COLDPLAY FAN!! She did go to me to two of the shows [my first two] but she doesn't like them; she just likes them in the sense that I like them so she likes them because I like them, but she doesn't really like them, if that made any sense. And yes, at those two shows she was the only person sittingn down in the entire row, pretty much the entire section. I did get her to stand up and actually sing the chorus to Everything's Not Lost at the 2005 show though! + As far as cameras go---At the 2005 show when I was there, I was paranoid that I would get my new digital camera confiscated and I didn't want that to happen, but I DID want pics of my favorite guys, so I went to the store and bought a disposable camera to take pics so that way if I got in with it I'd have pics and if they confiscated it then at least it wasn't my good digital camera. So I got inside with it and there was actually a part of the show where on the back screen Coldplay had the words "GET YOUR CAMERAS READY!!" And then it was the audience on the screen! And that was also the show when the guys had their own cameras and took pics of themselves then threw the cameras into the crowd. So yeah, Susquehanna Bank Center [then the Tweeter Center] said online No Cameras but Coldplay said to GET YOUR CAMERAS READY! So yeah.. Every show since then I've been bringing my digital camera in no problem. Just stick it in the bottom of my purse and put a lot of mushy stuff like some papers or a motrin bottle or a couple pens on top and they never get as far down as the camera. So yeah that's about it haha. I'm super excited for 2 weeks from right now!!! Cuz right now will be approximately when they come on stage! Possibly a little bit earlier. + As far as what I'm wearing, probably a Coldplay 2005 Tour shirt and a skirt. Nothing fancy. I'm not a believer in the "don't wear a shirt for the band you're seeing" as some of my friends are; I feel that if you love them, show it! haha. :o) + I can't wait to spend all of the money I own on MORE Coldplay clothes and accessories! I am guessing that they have updated the tour merchandise because online they have new things? Anyone know what's going on with that? Yayyy. :D

well, i think the stuff that's online will be there. except the stuff that says "online exclusive" or whatever.

GOD. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

and yeah, i'm bringing my camera. they say no cameras every show. it's bullshit.

this is my camera:

31475448-320-0-19177-20060531_123107-320x240.jpg

it's super old. :P i'm hoping to get a new one soon. so yeah, if you just hide it in your purse you should be just fine. :D