✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Coldplayers, I am a new member, but have come on here for the past 5 years because it is the best at getting the news out about Coldplay!

May 26, 2009 was the greatest concert I have EVER been to! Not only was I front and center, but I couldn't believe that no one was pushing up to the front where I was at.

I got the oppurtunity to meet the professa, Jasmyne and Jessica before the concert, having being the first people there at 1:30 to beat the crowd! Those coldplayers are awesome and we had a great time in line enjoying our "sodas" and listening to Coldplay.

It was the best concert ever, Chris was right there, Will laughing at me when I pointed at him during Yellow. Aww it was amazing! And I was on the screen TWICE! This was honestly the best night of my life!

Sooo several pages back one of you posted pics of Chris and he was sweating a LOT [obviously understandable], and it looked like he wet himself a bit, but it was just sweat.. I hope that only Coldplay fans got that pic and not bad media people! I love them though, they're not just amazingly talented musicians, but they're also awesome, friendly, and genuinely honorable people who really care about their fans as well as the music. No one is better than them! I really want to go to another show this summer when I'm not in school cuz the whole "leaving Delaware at 6:30" thing wasn't my cup of tea. But I live in Philly suburbs, and I dunno which would be easiest to get to from there.. any suggestions?? Also, when do you think they're gonna come back again? Do you think we're gonna hafta wait until their next cd?! That could take years! And are they playing on any shows like The Today Show or Late Night shows or anything that anyone knows of? + Would it EVER be possible to have a "Coldplayers Only Coldplay Concert" where the guys would perform just for us?! Okay, I fantasize, but still. Would that not be the most AMAZINGGG thing?! They've gotta find some way to decipher true fans from bandwagon fans and ordinary concert-goers. Our obsession exceeds most people's.. and that's not a bad thing. :D

I love looking at all of your pics! Did anyone record LIT2?! I LOVEEE that song and I think it's just so beautiful! I didn't get it on video though. I imagine that other non-coldplayers put videos on Youtube as well by now or this weekend, and I'm sure they have the videos we're all looking for but don't have. Like Sean, they might have Strawberry Swing on Youtube so check it out! Also--I think Sean wins for best pictures. Sorry everyone else, but Sean's are amazing and I want to stand beside you next time! hahah. :D

Sooo several pages back one of you posted pics of Chris and he was sweating a LOT [obviously understandable], and it looked like he wet himself a bit, but it was just sweat.. I hope that only Coldplay fans got that pic and not bad media people! I love them though, they're not just amazingly talented musicians, but they're also awesome, friendly, and genuinely honorable people who really care about their fans as well as the music. No one is better than them! I really want to go to another show this summer when I'm not in school cuz the whole "leaving Delaware at 6:30" thing wasn't my cup of tea. But I live in Philly suburbs, and I dunno which would be easiest to get to from there.. any suggestions?? Also, when do you think they're gonna come back again? Do you think we're gonna hafta wait until their next cd?! That could take years! And are they playing on any shows like The Today Show or Late Night shows or anything that anyone knows of? + Would it EVER be possible to have a "Coldplayers Only Coldplay Concert" where the guys would perform just for us?! Okay, I fantasize, but still. Would that not be the most AMAZINGGG thing?! They've gotta find some way to decipher true fans from bandwagon fans and ordinary concert-goers. Our obsession exceeds most people's.. and that's not a bad thing. :D

I love looking at all of your pics! Did anyone record LIT2?! I LOVEEE that song and I think it's just so beautiful! I didn't get it on video though. I imagine that other non-coldplayers put videos on Youtube as well by now or this weekend, and I'm sure they have the videos we're all looking for but don't have. Like Sean, they might have Strawberry Swing on Youtube so check it out! Also--I think Sean wins for best pictures. Sorry everyone else, but Sean's are amazing and I want to stand beside you next time! hahah. :D

Yeah i did i've uploaded and gave the link just behind my huge review...:lol:in a few pages back from here...

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3062236&postcount=1002

here...

hello Coldplayers, I am a new member, but have come on here for the past 5 years because it is the best at getting the news out about Coldplay!

May 26, 2009 was the greatest concert I have EVER been to! Not only was I front and center, but I couldn't believe that no one was pushing up to the front where I was at.

I got the oppurtunity to meet the professa, Jasmyne and Jessica before the concert, having being the first people there at 1:30 to beat the crowd! Those coldplayers are awesome and we had a great time in line enjoying our "sodas" and listening to Coldplay.

It was the best concert ever, Chris was right there, Will laughing at me when I pointed at him during Yellow. Aww it was amazing! And I was on the screen TWICE! This was honestly the best night of my life!

Hey!

I had so much fun at the show, waiting in line, all of it. Glad to see you on here. You guys disappeared after the show. I got a setlist after the show!!

i saw Chloe too at out show in the back didnt see the huge diamond ring tho :stunned: since when did Jonny boy propose?! i find this to be incredible CUTE! :heart: (:shame: sorry Jonnyfesters....dont hate me for saying that :( :uhoh:)

cute cute cute.Finally.Took him a while ;)

Great reviews & photos everyone - so glad you all had such a good time and got SO close! :stunned: It seems like the shows have been really amazing recently. Everyone has had such personal experiences with the boys during the shows, it's awesome. You are so lucky! :)

Cute news about Jonny & Chloe. I kinda thought they must be as there was a recent interview Jonny did with a US radio station where they called her his fiancee. I like that she was dancing and clapping along to the show. That's really sweet ;)

Awesome picture you guys. I wish I could have made it down to NJ for the concert to meet up with you all again! I'll be posting pictures from the Buffalo concert after I get back to the hotel on Monday. Anyone volunteer with Oxfam recently? How was your experience?

Hey! I'm a newbie but I've been visiting this place pretty much since my CP fever took off (about 3 months ago, until then I just loved all of their songs) cause its undoubtedly THE BEST SITE FOR COLDPLAY FANS ON EARTH! Due to exams I don't get to have free time :cry: but I always check the tour threads out cause your stories just make my day!!!! Thank you for sharing all those amazing pics and videos and reviews you're the luckiest people I know :D