✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

I don't want to get your hopes up but I do think I have a photo of him bending a bit and pointing to you....I don't remember what the background looks like to say for sure if it was "strawberry swing' but I'm sure he was pointing to someone front and center.....I'll post and you can tell me if it is....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could delete my post...I feel like a dumb @ss now....I have a pic of chris, not pointing, but leaning forward and kinds smiling at someone/something front and center.....and I think it was during LIT II from the background. I'm sorry. :/

I wish I could delete my post...I feel like a dumb @ss now....I have a pic of chris, not pointing, but leaning forward and kinds smiling at someone/something front and center.....and I think it was during LIT II from the background. I'm sorry. :/

dont dare feel bad im on such a high now nothing can make me feel bad dont worry :D

Yesterday was amazing. Jasmyne and I got there at like 12:30...yeah, lame but we got front row so we'll be lame, ok?? I liked Howling Bells...I wasn't really feeling Pete Yorn.

It was another great show that leaves me speechless....literally. I'm quite raspy today. And I just can't find the words....you know, everyone says the same thing, Amazing, great....they really were. Despite Chris' illness. I got some great pics which I will upload soon. I met up again with Sean and I met his cool Dad. :) I also met some really nice and funny people in line.

I spotted Chloe peaking at side where curtain is. She was standing there for as bit before the opening acts came on....She left and came back when Coldplay went on and stayed the entire time. She was dancing, clapping. Jonny disappeared for a few seconds to where she was. I could see her giant rock on her finger from way across....sorry Jonny girls. When the guys went out to the far stages, she'd actually come out on stage to watch them from afar. It was strange seeing her in the flesh. Her and Jonny do make a nice couple.

Jasmyne got a setlist!!! I'm so excited for her. :)

We even met up with a roadie who was riding his bike around before the show. His name is Richard and was nice. He talked with us for a good while....we tried to get info like when the band was getting there, etc....they would come around dinner....I hoped I could meet one of them since I was there so early but no....it's never gonna happen. I give up....it's a waste of time...this was my last try...and I'm too old to be chasing them around.

It was a great night. I'm happy. And I will post my pictures soon!

ok quoting from a few pages back.....:P

i saw Chloe too at out show in the back didnt see the huge diamond ring tho :stunned: since when did Jonny boy propose?! i find this to be incredible CUTE! :heart: (:shame: sorry Jonnyfesters....dont hate me for saying that :( :uhoh:)

And also Sean....i pretty much love u for all the Yummo Guy piccies :wink3:

camdencp109.jpg

Looks like mah boy's Calvin Klein boxers are back....:sneaky: giving us a peek here huh?! ^^

cant wait till i see them CKs in Indy next week :bomb: :dead: SQUEEE!!!!!!! :heart:

i don't even mind who's there at the show i mean their wifes or gfs or who ever....because i am not very much interested in their personal life always...and also whether they come to a show or not or what show they are going to is all their wish..if they want they'll come or else not....

i am not interested in thinking or knowing about that...

And also i go to a show to see and enjoy Coldplay but not who came to the show...

And this is really an amazing show i just can't forget it....and also i am interested in Chris(so i must care about his wife:laugh3::laugh3:but nah..i am not:P:D)...