✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Jun-2009: AT& T Center, San Antonio, TX, USA

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how the seating numbers go for the non-floor seats? Do they start at seat 1 by the stage and stay the same for each section, or is it section specific? I'm trying to figure out where seat 1 vs. the end seat is for each section...

Does anyone know how the seating numbers go for the non-floor seats? Do they start at seat 1 by the stage and stay they same for each section, or is it section specific? I'm trying to figure out where seat 1 vs. the end seat is for each section...

Ok, so I called the ATT Center and found out how the seating goes, so this might help others too... The seat numbers go from left to right if you are facing the sections. So on the LEFT side, seat #1 is furthest from the stage (GRRRR!!!) and on the RIGHT side, seat #1 is closest from the stage. I'm still super happy with the ticket I have, but was hoping it was the 'closer to the stage seat' lol! I guess this way I'll at least have a more full-on view of the stage...

Ok, so I called the ATT Center and found out how the seating goes, so this might help others too... The seat numbers go from left to right if you are facing the sections. So on the LEFT side, seat #1 is furthest from the stage (GRRRR!!!) and on the RIGHT side, seat #1 is closest from the stage. I'm still super happy with the ticket I have, but was hoping it was the 'closer to the stage seat' lol! I guess this way I'll at least have a more full-on view of the stage...

Yay!! i have seat 21!!! in section 20 row 7.

I might be wrong, but I think that means you are on the further away side of the section (like I am) since you are on the opposite side to me :\

Maybe there is a possiblity they don't know what they are talking about (fingers crossed) and we are BOTH right next to the stage, lol! Oh well, either way, they are both great seats, so I'm sure we'll be fine, ha!

I am thinking you might have an aisle seat too though... all the aisle seats I've seen so far in certain sections ended in ones (1, 11, 21, etc.)

I might be wrong, but I think that means you are on the further away side of the section (like I am) since you are on the opposite side to me :\

Maybe there is a possiblity they don't know what they are talking about (fingers crossed) and we are BOTH right next to the stage, lol! Oh well, either way, they are both great seats, so I'm sure we'll be fine, ha!

I am thinking you might have an aisle seat too though... all the aisle seats I've seen so far in certain sections ended in ones (1, 11, 21, etc.)

So are aisle seats good or bad?

^^why?

LOL, I dunno, they are just easy to get in and out of and you can get a better view if someone is obstructing your view, etc. Also, when they are near the stage, they are great!

On another topic, does anyone know about parking at ATT Center? I didn't get the parking when I bought the ticket, and realised maybe I should have. Do you have to get it in advance, or are there other options??

I'm sure parking will be around the 12 dollar range. Parking for concerts at the AT&T center isnt that bad.

So you don't have to buy it in advance?

On another note, yay for Snow Patrol being the opening act! It's going to be a great concert. I'm glad I decided to do both the shows. Also, I don't feel so crazy driving 3 hours to another concert now since I'm getting to see one of my other favourite bands. Plus they won't be coming to Houston...

MAN This would be amazing!!!! It would be like the best day of my life, my two favorite bands playing in one concert but if my dad accepts to take me there I guess he wouldnt let me see them when they come to Mexico, IF they come but I'm sure they will (at least Coldplay)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question... I know I read somewhere here or on the Houston or Dallas threads that upgrades can happen at the show, courtesy of the roadies or production staff. Just wondering... how did that happen? Were you there early, in your not-great seats?

I've just gotten tix for the SA show for my sister and me (her first Coldplay show), but as I'd already gotten tix for Houston and Dallas, I had to settle for just being in the building. So we have awful tickets- directly opposite the stage, in the VERRRRY back, upper section. Do they go that far back to upgrade fans? Based on what you've seen at other shows, do we have a teeny tiny chance of that or of being anywhere near the remote stage?

Thanks!