✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Jun-2009: AT& T Center, San Antonio, TX, USA

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! it's here... I'm heading off to San Antonio in about 15 mins :)

I'm going to hide my camera, but don't think you really need to as long as it's a point and shoot. I just don't want to get that one security guard that likes to feel they have power :rolleyes:

Some twittering already:

gymclassstatus: I'm excited to see Coldplay tonight!

attcenter_Ace: COLDPLAY is getting loaded in at the #attcenter...the house is gonna be rocking tonight! http://twitpic.com/727xx

djamo: I'm so excited about Coldplay tonite!

WilliamAxxx: I'm headed to San antonio with pat to see coldplay! I'm very excited. I'll be back tonight.

ashcorine: me and @nebody210 will be enjoying coldplay from the suites tonight.. jeal?

Cizzy_Ciz: Yay!! About to leave to SA to see Coldplay! :)

cdthrash: @coldplay on our way from austin to San antonio for concert tonight...can't wait to see u...hope 2 hear strawberry swing live :)

eterno: Good things about your burgers and great atmosphere. Change of plans for me. Hitting up Coldplay tonite but will visit soon!

joelnevarez: coldplay/snw patrol concert in a couple of hours.....you should be jealous....lol jk

cnmora: off today and not doing crap....oh wait, coldplay tonight...

ariannaruth: GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY TONIGHT!! :)

amlibertad: Starting to get excited about Coldplay's concert tonight but not as much as by the #Breese fanfic updates ;)

kgavit: Leaving for S.A. to see Coldplay in less than an hour!

JenelleRae: I am Ready for Coldplay tonight! Super excited!! going to work out with Mike Mitch and Antonio Daniels..Have a great day Twitters!!!! Muah

macaroniclub: coldplay tickets for tonight!!

corbingault: Headed home in about an hour to get ready for Coldplay tonight. #fb

TheMomCrowd: Going to see Coldplay tonight! :)

yesac519: Off to San Antonio for some Rainforest Cafe and Coldplay Concert w/ @clee3618 yuh yuh!!!

karadean: I wonder if i'll ihave a chance to nap before I see @coldplay tonight!?!

Deja vu ........6 years ago today I traveled away to Cleveland to see Coldplay and meet a bunch of people that I only knew from the Coldplay message board. I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Cleveland. Fast foward to today. Traveling away to San Antonio to see Coldplay, going with people I met on here and meeting some for the first time. Staying at the Hampton Inn.

Okay, Texas. Help me out!

Could someone please take note of the start times for all three bands tonight and report back tomorrow morning?? I'm trying to estimate/sort out the various start times for the Winnipeg show next week.

Thanks a bunch!

cp karma strikes again!

Squeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok, peeps, the show is rolling and i have texts from The Angie(and Lori).....COLDPLAY KARMA RETURNS TO THE ALAMO!

After nearly dying from heat, the girls had located Franksy-"minus the pimphat":laugh3: and God only knows what was said, but the convo ended in THIS FROM CHRIS...

media1.jpg

(hope that pic post worked)

and last text said Howling Bells on now since 7:04 pm...

woohooo!

(forgive if pic didnt post)

Squeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok, peeps, the show is rolling and i have texts from The Angie(and Lori).....COLDPLAY KARMA RETURNS TO THE ALAMO!

After nearly dying from heat, the girls had located Franksy-"minus the pimphat":laugh3: and God only knows what was said, but the convo ended in THIS FROM CHRIS...

media1.jpg

woohooo!

NO WAY!!! :surprised:!! OMG!!!

THOSE GIRLS ARE DEF. ALREADY RECEIVING THE KARMA!! :bomb:

:dance:

Squeeeeeeeeeee!

th_media1.jpg

woohooo!

Wow, that's incredible!!! :dance:

Have fun tonight, I'm looking forward to check this thread when I wake up!

Night night! :kiss:

Liz, I read on OUR thread that you're going to see U2 and SP

I.hate.you :P

Mmmm...I think I'll just show up to the stadium in Tampa for the U2 concert, and see if they sell me a ticket the day of the concert. It has worked for other people. But SP is not opening for U2 here, that'll be Muse, who I found rather creepy :uhoh:

Anyway, no tweets so far?