✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Jun-2009: AT& T Center, San Antonio, TX, USA

AHHHH! I'm soooo excited I got Section 10, row 13 aisle seat right next to the stage!! Yay, that makes up for Houston, although I do have a pretty good ticket now for that, but this is WAY better. It'll be like Toyota Center again last year. I honestly can't believe I'm going to TWO Coldplay concerts this year :)

I feel kind of lame going on my own, but oh well, when they are the middle of the week and your friends have no sense of adventure, you have to do what you want, ha!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I managed to get section 20 row 7. Is that any good?

Yes! That's great! That's even better than mine, lol, by 6 rows! It's super close to the stage - See my avatar? If they have the catwalks, THAT's roughly how close you will be!!! Is it an aisle or are you squished between others?

Yes! That's great! That's even better than mine, lol, by 6 rows! It's super close to the stage - See my avatar? If they have the catwalks, THAT's roughly how close you will be!!! Is it an aisle or are you squished between others?

Dude i have no idea. lol! its seat 21. So I'm guessing it's between people. Where were you sitting at the toyota center?

Dude i have no idea. lol! its seat 21. So I'm guessing it's between people. Where were you sitting at the toyota center?

Mmm, that could be an aisle seat... Obviously 1 is, and that's what I have. I'm just not sure if 1 starts closest to the stage or it's closer to Section 8 (hoping it's closer to the stage!). Either way it's good I guess.

Toyota Center My friend and I were sitting Section 105 Row 5 Seats 1&2. That's how that pic got taken, since the Houston Chronicle took it from somewhere on the floor when Chris was on the catwalk! We were :shocked2: when we were browsing the paper the next day since we were dead center in the photo behind Chris's head, ha!

Mmm, that could be an aisle seat... Obviously 1 is, and that's what I have. I'm just not sure if 1 starts closest to the stage or it's closer to Section 8 (hoping it's closer to the stage!). Either way it's good I guess.

Toyota Center My friend and I were sitting Section 105 Row 5 Seats 1&2. That's how that pic got taken, since the Houston Chronicle took it from somewhere on the floor when Chris was on the catwalk! We were :shocked2: when we were browsing the paper the next day since we were dead center in the photo behind Chris's head, ha!

I was in 105 row 3 seat 1 :thinking:

I was in 105 row 3 seat 1 :thinking:

OMG, that's so funny! I was right behind you then, ha. I realised I was actually in ROW 6, not 5, ha... I think Chris is blocking you out in the Chronicle pics :( I'll have to go and find it and look!

EDIT: Chris's big bum is blocking you out in the unedited pic I have in my avi, but I think I see you in the other two of the pics, but barely... how do i post pix on here?!?!?

Lol! wow that's awesome!! My cousin and I were in floor B row 14 but amazingly I found 2 empty seats in row 5! I was so close to getting Johnny's guitar pick but someone beat me:\. Oh well to think I was 5 rows away from my favorite band in the world!!! :)

I hope I have a good view from my current seat:)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hey by the way, what does "Phil is hot" mean?

Well my friend Coldplay has 5 members, the 5th being Phil Harvey. Phil was first manager of the band and he has been a longtime friend of the boys, not to mention that he is HOT ;)!! lol

So that's where the term derives from:) Hope my explanation helped.

just bought some tickets on ebay, F3 row 12. I was 3 minutes late on some F1 row 9 tickets for 200 a piece. Thank god for paypal credit heh.

Same here on those F1, row 3s..... I pm'd that seller, ninja,just in case but they had just sold them...:(.

I would have been right next to Lori & Angie ...:bigcry: sniff sniff...I'm excited I got tickets but those would have been PERFECT!

Same here on those F1, row 3s..... I pm'd that seller, ninja,just in case but they had just sold them...:(.

I would have been right next to Lori & Angie ...:bigcry: sniff sniff...I'm excited I got tickets but those would have been PERFECT!

yep, I emailed him too..it sucks. I had been keeping on eye on that auction for days but I was waiting til I was sure I had the dough..guess I waited to long. I wonder if f3 row 12 seats 5-6 is a good location..

Sec 101, Row Z[/color][/b] tickets let me know or e-mail [email protected].

Don't miss out on the Coldplay show in Houston!

We're selling the pair of tickets for $400 even. Tickets can be shipped fedex. Let me know if anyone is seriously interested.

We're very excited to see Coldplay in San Antonio and Dallas!:)

Don't miss out on the Coldplay show in Houston!

We're selling the pair of tickets for $400 even. Tickets can be shipped fedex. Let me know if anyone is seriously interested.

We're very excited to see Coldplay in San Antonio and Dallas!:)

$400 for a pair that you paid $258.15 for? Yeah I bought a pair myself so I know what they cost. No scalping on here! Sell them for face value or get the fuck out! :angry:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hey by the way, what does "Phil is hot" mean?

It is a truth universally acknowledged :D

Well my friend Coldplay has 5 members, the 5th being Phil Harvey. Phil was first manager of the band and he has been a longtime friend of the boys, not to mention that he is HOT ;)!! lol

So that's where the term derives from:) Hope my explanation helped.

Good explanation! :thumbsup:

$400 for a pair that you paid $258.15 for? Yeah I bought a pair myself so I know what they cost. No scalping on here! Sell them for face value or get the fuck out! :angry:

Agreed!

If you want to sell them by that price, go to TicketsNow or someplace for scalpers :angry:

FYI: the scalper prices for the Tampa show are ridiculous. My seat (section 7, 100-level) is being sold for like $600 :shocked2:

Where did the people that have tickets buy them from? Did you pay any other fees like shipping? Because I'm not sure if I should buy concert tickets at all. I'm also not sure if I do end up buying tickets, should I buy the pit tickets or the seats to the side. I'm pretty short, so I'm probably not going to see the stage if I'm in the pit. I'm so confused.

Woo-hoo! San Antonio!

I have tix for the Dallas show later in the tour, and I'm definitely going to San Antonio as well.

Hopefully the AT&T Center is friendly this time around. I went to see Neil Diamond (don't laugh) back in November at the AT&T Center, and security was confiscating every cell phone and camera taking photos. There wasn't a flash bulb or cell phone to be found in the place after the first few songs. I have never seen security that tight at a concert in my life. So hopefully they'll lighten up for Coldplay.

Another presale scramble tomorrow...woo-hoo!