✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Jul-2009: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Irvine, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlis

I don't know exactly. I know for the Carson, livenation had a password and kroq had a different password. I had two computers and two accounts logged in and I logged into ticketmaster for the kroq password and to livenation with that password.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have GA for the Carson show the night before and will have an awesome view, I don't think I will try for pit for this one, Last time I saw them in 2005 at the same venue, I had Loge seats and they were pretty good, good luck to all!

Irvine

Hi, long time fan, new to posting. I've seen Coldplay twice and both times I've had crappy seats. I wish to attend Irvine, and have better luck with seating. Does anyone know the KROQ pre-sale code for tomorrow? I would greatly appreciate.

This is a rip off. I'm on the Ticket Rush pre-sale and they want nearly $300 for two tickets. That includes a $20 ticket fee...wtf is that? a fee for a ticket? I thought I was already paying $97 for the ticket?

Plus there are no seats available in the lower 3 section or the pit, just upper and lawn sections. I'm not paying $300 to be in the middle!

The two concerts I've been to I've been in the middle, it was great but for $300 I want better!

I am also waiting for the Pit tickets. For the San Diego & Carson show I had to buy my ticket and my friends ticket, so it = a lot of $$$$ for me. But for this show, I don't have to pay for my friends ticket, so I don't really care trying to buy the Pit tickets!!! Hopeflly they can make it though....if not I will be there by myself :( How sad huh?

Anyway, yeah fees are ridiculously high! I wonder how much venues make off of concerts and etc? I am glad parking is included in the fee though....lol that is the least they could have done.

For those of us going to the Carson show as well, parking will be $15 though since it wasn't included in the fee :(

Whew...how stressful...but I got seats. I really wanted Sec 1, 2 or 3, but there were no available, of course. I used 2 computers and both presale passwords and just kept clicking try again...the first seats available were in the upper 8 section, but i wanted closer. The seating chart has Sec 1, 2, and 3 in the front. The Loge (middle) sections are 4-8, Terrace seats are Sec 9-14, then the lawn. I kept retrying over and over and finally got two tickets in Sec. 8, Row AA (1st row), first 2 seats on the inside aisle. I'm good with that for now. i'll try and see what comes up during the general sale on Monday, too.

Whew...how stressful...but I got seats. I really wanted Sec 1, 2 or 3, but there were no available, of course. I used 2 computers and both presale passwords and just kept clicking try again...the first seats available were in the upper 8 section, but i wanted closer. The seating chart has Sec 1, 2, and 3 in the front. The Loge (middle) sections are 4-8, Terrace seats are Sec 9-14, then the lawn. I kept retrying over and over and finally got two tickets in Sec. 8, Row AA (1st row), first 2 seats on the inside aisle. I'm good with that for now. i'll try and see what comes up during the general sale on Monday, too.

how did you get the presale password please i really need it can you help

I didn't get tickets, they were way too expensive, i was only able to get loge seats but they were $250 for two and that's much I paid to get GA/pit for Carson, so no go.. I will most likely have to go to ebay later for these.

Yes, they are expensive, but my husband and I are going to see Jimmy Buffett at Verizon in May. Our seats are in Sec. 8, also, and the face value is $136 PER ticket! Add in the stupid fees, and it was $318 for the two of us. What is really annoying about livenation, is they automatically tack on $6 PER PERSON for parking!

Well, I keep trying to win the Cocktail with Coldplay contest from KROQ. I've called in nearly every hour since noon and I've been caller 12 twice and caller 11 once. They're looking for caller 20 all weekend. I HAVE to win (yeah, me and 100 of my closest "friends")...I'm dying here, lol. I need to meet Will. Wonder if they do the contest overnight too?

I WON!!! I WON!!! I WON!!!

Well, I keep trying to win the Cocktail with Coldplay contest from KROQ. I've called in nearly every hour since noon and I've been caller 12 twice and caller 11 once. They're looking for caller 20 all weekend. I HAVE to win (yeah, me and 100 of my closest "friends")...I'm dying here, lol. I need to meet Will. Wonder if they do the contest overnight too?

Oh my god you guys!!! I won the passes to meet the band before the concert!!! I'm gonna meet the band!!! And I don't need to wait on the loading dock!!! I'm so fricking excited!!!

Oh my god you guys!!! I won the passes to meet the band before the concert!!! I'm gonna meet the band!!! And I don't need to wait on the loading dock!!! I'm so fricking excited!!!

OMG.. i am so jealous congrats! I am going to meet them someday...

OMG you are SOOOO lucky! How did you win it and what are the details? You should give Chris Martin & the band a message from us! Or.....bring a video camera and record him and have him say...Hi coldplaying.com!!! :)

so about 1 hour till these go on sale.

YAY! I cannot wait too...hahha but I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying seats on ebay or something just cos it seems all the tickets they are giving up are a big crappy = \

But the view from the lawn doesn't seem to bad, here is a view of it:

1-13.jpg

I wonder which side they will stand on to do their acoustic set? Anyway....

I was just wondering how they're gonna have their actual setup as the stage is already set up for these smaller venues....the part that extends out looks like it's not gonna be there? Cos you can't move those seats/bars and etc....dunno if you guys know what I mean. Same for the Chula Vista shows as well as the other amphitheaters.

yeah i was wondering that as well..but i'm sure they will figure it out..and they have done smaller venues and still do the acoustic side so they will for sure have that..and no the lawn doesn't seem bad. one thing about outdoor show it makes the view from almost anywhere perfect! but i really want sections 1,2,3 like the first 10 rows! or of course pit tickets..and i don't have much money to buy them of ebay for a high price. but if i manage to get good ones off ebay i will then sell mine

yeah i was wondering that as well..but i'm sure they will figure it out..and they have done smaller venues and still do the acoustic side so they will for sure have that..and no the lawn doesn't seem bad. one thing about outdoor show it makes the view from almost anywhere perfect! but i really want sections 1,2,3 like the first 10 rows! or of course pit tickets..and i don't have much money to buy them of ebay for a high price. but if i manage to get good ones off ebay i will then sell mine

yeah...i'm guessing they will do the acoustic set between the 2nd level and 3rd level. what seats do you have right now?

ahhhh....what are your seats for SD? i ended up just buying lawn tickets and for carson i have GA. I kinda wish I invested in pit tickets for the irvine show instead but of course we all didn't expect them to add another show since they already had so many in the area!

i would try to win meet and greet wtih the band but i know i'll NEVER get it cos I'm just not that lucky :(