✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Jul-2009: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Irvine, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlis

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that at the Honda Center show last November, the KROQ winners were in the first few rows. I'm going to wait, though and see where the KROQ tickets are, before I sell the ones I bought. The KROQ tickets are non-transferable, in any case, so I can't sell them even if they're not as good. I won't know for awhile where they are, and I thought it would have been kind of rude to ask the dj yesterday when I won.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pumped to be going to this concert. The other one I went to was on the release date of Prospekt's March, but they didn't play any of the new songs, even though Life in Technicolor ii was on the freakin' setlist. Hopefully this time I'll be able to hear it, plus Glass of Water if I get lucky.

So last night, I went to the Jimmy Buffett concert at Verizon. I hadn't been there since last summer (Tom Petty and John Mayer). Our seats were very near to where our seats are for Coldplay, last night, Sec 8, row HH. For Coldplay, Sec 8, row AA. I kept trying to picture how Coldplay will have the stage set up, with the side ramps. The orchestra section is much larger than I remember, and there was a pit last night, too. So where will B stage be with the layout of the amphitheater? And then where will C stage be? Unless they block out seats, there really isn't a place to set it up, unless they go way back to the lawn. And with the size of the orchestra section, why weren't there orch tickets available for the live nation site?

Less than 2 months to go :-)

• 2 weeks later...

The home depot one is probably different. I also got the e-mail through live nation today that the time has changed. I guess whoever bought the tickets through livenation and provided a valid e-mail address will get the notification. Other than that, people wont know (buying off third party people, off ebay, & etc)

Uh no I didn't ! I was just on the Home Depot website too and it still says 7:30pm :thinking: well good you found out, wonder how long they plan on waiting before informing people