✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Jul-2009: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Irvine, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlis

SD section 205 row D..i think they are good! i did the virtual view on live nation and i like them..i think that show might be my best in terms of view. but for my last concert at the honda center i had floor seats. best night ever! but in terms on being closest so far i think that will be the carson one but who knows since it's so big there.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be my first coldplay show so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how different are the prices on ebay?

well i guess it really depends..i mean ebay is a bidding sight..and it just depends how much ppl bid..or if there is a buy it now option..but those can get pretty high almost twice as much as face value sometimes.

Man....horrrible! The last time I went to a concert here I paid 150 for my tickets...they were 7 rows away from the stage. So it's probably around the same on ebay this time "if" you get lucky. Which I think isn't too bad considering tickets are around $130 including all the fees on ticketmaster. $20 more and it gaurantees you better seats!

excuse this ian but fuck my life!!! i need to get pit tickets..and i'm hoping i do at face value..or at least sections 1,2,3 or else i won't be going.

I totally agree with this, F*CK my life!

Pit tickets have been made available for the other concerts, why not for these ones? Dang it!

Like, OMG, LiveNation won;t even list GA Pit as an option on the general sale.

AND then you see the Pit as "sold out" a few hours later!!!?? ARRRRHG!!! :veryangry2:

*end of rant*

Wow, I just realized on the interactive thing, you can click the map and see exactly what seats are available and then you can pick which one you want.

Sadly, the pit and sections 1,2, & 3 are sold out. I never knew this feature was available, instead of them giving you random tickets. You can click it and get what you want! Pretty neato.

I KNOW : D I'm so excited for the both of us, hahahha. Are you planning on bringing a camera and taking lots of videos and pictures? What about audio? I really want to but dunno what kiinda device to use = \ I'm planning on making a sign too! That says VIVA LA COLDPLAY : D Plus I'll have a really bright green LED glowstick! It seemed so far away now it seems soooo close. I cannot wait! Which part will you be traveling from?

me and my best friend are planning on making t-shirts, since my sixth concert will be carson and my 7th concert will be irvine... i'm going to make two different shirts, one will say this is my sixth coldplay concert and one will say this is my seventh Coldplay concert, each shirt will have a list of concerts i have been too :D

I'm going to have to get irvine tickets on ebay probably..

I'm lucky, I guess. I live 30 minutes from Home Depot Center and 10 minutes from Irvine :-) Wish I was going to San Diego, too, but my husband is rolling his eyes at me, and, well, having 4 kids to have to feed, clothe and keep busy, gets expensive. I will be selling my Irvine tickets, though, since I won tickets from KROQ (and I GET TO MEET THE BAND). I'm sure the KROQ tix are in Sec 1, 2 or 3...the tix I have now are Sec 8, row AA, the first 2 seats on the aisle next to Sec 7, so they're about the best seats that were available through livenation.