🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Add a word!

MK

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded and I laughed because Chris farted stinkily. Then he burped!

Gwyneth walked away cuz penises were blue. "AHHHHHHHHH!", the scrotum burst into song of pain pills.

"That must be Johnny! Open up Chris' Zipper on the leather JACKET pants. Removing every clothing from Chris' sweaty body, touching his barbie," said Guy, who was disturbed. Jonny quickly ran out because he was excited for Elmo, but Chris slept. Will didn't touch anything.

Then Johnny took all of Chris' instruments and grabbed some cereal and jocks so Guy opened up the shirt that belonged to me and started to dance weird because hes slightly unstable and should lay down.Fuck all of your songs about a bra, we suck your balls cuz you can't control your very hormonal sexual feelings when you come inside of the messageboard.

Which Coldplay thought was really immature. But it didn't really matter. Because Guy licked ice cubes in the toilet, which Jonny friendly provided at his bedroom near Zambia. I thought WTF? How did that happen? Then frightening Phil stared like a sexy wombat that loves to bathe.

Yesterday, Will loved Jonny's cat, Leo who was obese. Abraham Lincoln might just touching his book because it felt soft. Yeah.

When huge yellow balloons floated through the sky, Chris groped me (not in the shirt) while he drank Hi-C. Gwyneth became Magical and flew towards cow belly jumping on the Uruguay. Chris humped a pillow to get smothered. (Which ended abruptly). Barack whispered into Chris' pillow, "You're so retarded." Suddenly, he stopped fondling the pillow because fondling is really retarded!"

After all that, Guy was feeling weirded-out for witnessing Chris humping Abe the centipede on Abe's muffin in the hole. Jonny decided according to the Abe that Hotdogs aren't pigs. But mountains are pointy. Thus........................................... um, ergo...

Suddenly, Chris rubbed Jonny's hamburger from a distance. "Omnomnom my burger," he groaned. Then Michael pondered humping, but died mid-hump and cried.

Confuzzled? Yes. No. I am a tortoise. Tomorrow is probably the most dreadful day in the lazy dollhouse. Guy ran towards the KuTe and lifted the skirt away from Will's doll throwup. He yelled, "ICKY! ICKY! ICKY! He stroked my toe!"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded and I laughed because Chris farted stinkily. Then he burped!

Gwyneth walked away cuz penises were blue. "AHHHHHHHHH!", the scrotum burst into song of pain pills.

"That must be Johnny! Open up Chris' Zipper on the leather JACKET pants. Removing every clothing from Chris' sweaty body, touching his barbie," said Guy, who was disturbed. Jonny quickly ran out because he was excited for Elmo, but Chris slept. Will didn't touch anything.

Then Johnny took all of Chris' instruments and grabbed some cereal and jocks so Guy opened up the shirt that belonged to me and started to dance weird because hes slightly unstable and should lay down.Fuck all of your songs about a bra, we suck your balls cuz you can't control your very hormonal sexual feelings when you come inside of the messageboard.

Which Coldplay thought was really immature. But it didn't really matter. Because Guy licked ice cubes in the toilet, which Jonny friendly provided at his bedroom near Zambia. I thought WTF? How did that happen? Then frightening Phil stared like a sexy wombat that loves to bathe.

Yesterday, Will loved Jonny's cat, Leo who was obese. Abraham Lincoln might just touching his book because it felt soft. Yeah.

When huge yellow balloons floated through the sky, Chris groped me (not in the shirt) while he drank Hi-C. Gwyneth became Magical and flew towards cow belly jumping on the Uruguay. Chris humped a pillow to get smothered. (Which ended abruptly). Barack whispered into Chris' pillow, "You're so retarded." Suddenly, he stopped fondling the pillow because fondling is really retarded!"

After all that, Guy was feeling weirded-out for witnessing Chris humping Abe the centipede on Abe's muffin in the hole. Jonny decided according to the Abe that Hotdogs aren't pigs. But mountains are pointy. Thus........................................... um, ergo...

Suddenly, Chris rubbed Jonny's hamburger from a distance. "Omnomnom my burger," he groaned. Then Michael pondered humping, but died mid-hump and cried.

Confuzzled? Yes. No. I am a tortoise. Tomorrow is probably the most dreadful day in the lazy dollhouse. Guy ran towards the KuTe and lifted the skirt away from Will's doll throwup. He yelled, "ICKY! ICKY! ICKY! He stroked my toe!".

It

Confuzzled? Yes. No. I am a tortoise. Tomorrow is probably the most dreadful day in the lazy dollhouse. Guy ran towards the KuTe and lifted the skirt away from Will's doll throwup. He yelled, "ICKY! ICKY! ICKY! He stroked my toe!".

It licked

It licked Guy's

It licked Guy's napkin

It licked Guy's napkin until

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom)

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating stupidly.

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating stupidly. Guy

:lol:

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating stupidly. Guy gagged

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating stupidly. Guy gagged and

When huge yellow balloons floated through the sky, Chris groped me (not in the shirt) while he drank Hi-C. Gwyneth became Magical and flew towards cow belly jumping on the Uruguay. Chris humped a pillow to get smothered. (Which ended abruptly). Barack whispered into Chris' pillow, "You're so retarded." Suddenly, he stopped fondling the pillow because fondling is really retarded!

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating stupidly. Guy gagged and tripped

When huge yellow balloons floated through the sky, Chris groped me (not in the shirt) while he drank Hi-C. Gwyneth became Magical and flew towards cow belly jumping on the Uruguay. Chris humped a pillow to get smothered. (Which ended abruptly). Barack whispered into Chris' pillow, "You're so retarded." Suddenly, he stopped fondling the pillow because fondling is really retarded!

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating stupidly. Guy gagged and tripped over

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating stupidly. Guy gagged and tripped over Phil.

It licked Guy's napkin until warthogs felt the bulging and began (in the bathroom) vibrating stupidly. Guy gagged and tripped over Phil.

So

So Chris