✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Fix You" used for Earth Hour Campaign

cold_love23

I just saw this on tv and then found the commercial on youtube.

It's for something called Earth Hour which is happening on March 28th, 2009 when everyone in the world is supposed to turn off their lights for one hour.

Anyway, they used "Fix You" for the commercial :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1BsNvEXqo]YouTube - Vote Earth for Earth Hour 2009[/ame]

I hope everyone does this - I'd like to see the control room operators at the power plants try and figure out why the load balance suddenly changed so much!:lol: (plus, it's a good idea to show solidarity in changing our energy use patterns, and take back the commons)..,

Haha, def. supporting this....

It makes me giggle, though. Because the purpose of this campaign is to turn off ur lights... and then you have ♫Lights will guide you home...♫

Wait,....:confused: :P

This is one of those times when you're glad you can't hear Chris isn't singing :)

Haha, def. supporting this....

It makes me giggle, though. Because the purpose of this campaign is to turn off ur lights... and then you have ♫Lights will guide you home...♫

Wait,....:confused: :P

This is one of those times when you're glad you can't hear Chris isn't singing :)

hahahahha.Yeah :D Nice one

Oh wow,yep saw those adds on our telly here in NEW ZEALAND :D

I just saw this on tv and then found the commercial on youtube.

It's for something called Earth Hour which is happening on March 28th, 2009 when everyone in the world is supposed to turn off their lights for one hour.

Anyway, they used "Fix You" for the commercial :D