✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

Hi all,

I send two tickets for Wembley 19th september. I've not received this tickets at home from ticketline and I'll pick up them at the Wembley boxoffice.

I have two tickets for Zone 217.

I sell them at the original price. We can negotiate because I don't will use these tickets.

Regards

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wembley 19th Sep! 1 Ticket For Sale

Hey Everyone! :D

I'm going to see Coldplay on sat at Wembley and I have one spare ticket to sell, its standing pitch and I can't wait!

Anyone want it? Send me a message and we can swap cash for the ticket outside the ground, if you do I will give you a copy of the confirmation email from See Tickets and my phone number to do the trade, thanks!

:)

I cant wait!

2 tickets for the 19th. So gutted I can't go!

Hi I have two tickets for tomorrow night (19th) as I now can't go. Completely gutted but would love a fan to have them. They are general admission, standing and I am selling them for £35 each.

Please PM or email or text/call me - 07813173928 to arrange a swap in London tomorrow.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a ticket to the Bridge School Benefit, Section 101 row U.

I can no longer go and would like to sell to a Coldplay fan. I'm asking for $170 on craigslist (what I paid for) but am willing to sell for $125 to someone on the forum. PM me :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG - no one buy those ebay tickets for Buenos Aires - check this!

A ruling by the Justice Offenses porteña preemptively closed to River stadium shows until it is established that will not cause harm to neighbors. The measure says that the public jumps on the lawn cause vibrations in the houses of neighbors and works to be done to prevent it. With this resolution recitals are suspended from Coldplay, Friday 26, and Guns N 'Roses, March 20.

I am looking for two tickets to the shows in Guadalajara and Monterrey, MX. If you have any of these tickets for sale, please PM me. Thanks.

Thanks to anyone who has offered a ticket to these shows. I am no longer looking for a ticket. My husband and I bit the bullet and went to Ticketmaster in Tijuana to get tickets.