✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remember all tickets offered for sale through this thread should not be at increased prices, they should only be for face value + any charges you may have paid.

This thread is for Coldplay fans who for whatever reason can't go to the show, and want fellow fans to get a ticket without missing out, not for people looking to make a profit.

Thanks.

Please remember all tickets offered for sale through this thread should not be at increased prices, they should only be for face value + any charges you may have paid.

This thread is for Coldplay fans who for whatever reason can't go to the show, and want fellow fans to get a ticket without missing out, not for people looking to make a profit.

Thanks.

Well said!! Out with the touts!!:angry:

I have 2 general admission tickets for the 9/19 show at Wembley stadium. The doors open at 4pm. The tickets, including shipping, were a total of 112.50 GBP which is the equivalent $169.00 USD. Each ticket was 45.00 GBP, $68.00 USD x 2 + 90 GBP or $136.00 USD. Please email me asap if interested!!!!

I have one spare ticket for Wembley on the 19th - standing/unreserved seating. It cost me around £50 including booking fee and delivery. PM if interested.

I will be in London on Thursday evening if you want to collect it from me. I won't be at the gig especially early on Saturday I don't think.

(oh and it's entrance via gates H or J if that's important)

I may be able to get access to some more.

Hi All,

I have 2 spare GA tickets for Friday 19th - my friend and her boyf who were coming with us can no longer come as they have to attend a family wedding. If anyone is interested in buying them from me at face value then please pm me.

Friday 18th or Saturday 19th??:confused:

URGENT

I desperately need to swap 3 GA tickets for the Saturday 19th, for 3 GA for Friday 18th at wembley. As i have to go somewhere on the Saturday... Can meet anyone in Centeral London but if really pushed maybe elsewhere (let me know where you are)

Please help me

PM if interested

Hi there, still have 3 tickets unreserved at the moment. The thing is that any buyer can get them at a Wembley office (the details in PM), so we avoid post costs. They are for General admission(standing area), for September 19.

any of you guys interested please pm me NOW!;)

Hi..I've got two standing tickets for Fridays gig at Wembley. Can no longer go. Face value is £44 per ticket so something around that price would be nice. I work in London (kings Cross area) and have the tickets on me today. Anyone interested let me know. Will want to sell them as a pair.

Cheers

Dave