✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm looking for one or two tickets to either/both of the London Wembley shows. Standing only. Willing to pay face value + 10% and booking fee.

Bit desperate now - couldn't afford when they first went on sale and eBay prices are just beyond me, sadly.

Hope someone can help! PM me?

Got 3 tickets for sale for the Manchester LCCC gig on the 12th Sept. Basically my dad, sister and myself can't make it anymore so mum and other sister are left with 3 spares. Please get in touch if you're interested, you're more likely to get a quicker reply if you email me at [email protected] but you can still PM me if you prefer. Got tickets in hand so ready to post out to whoever wants them.

Cheers

I have two very good tickets to the Tampa Show that was supposed to be this past sunday. i have been sitting on them for too long now and need some cash to fly home to Ohio in september. I am looking to get rid of them sooner than later so I can get this plane ticket. they are section 10, Row J, seats 14 and 15. I got them from a friend thru Ebay and they cost me 330. I am not looking to make money just want to break even. If you are interested or know of anyone who might want them please contact me ASAP.

[email protected] or on Facebook : David Lenker, Tampa Bay Area

please serious buyers only..

thanks

Two tickets first cateogry Paris

I have to sell two tickets 1st category to the concert which will take place in Paris 7th of semptember. I come from Poland and live in Reda near Gdynia on the north coast.

It is imposible for me to go. Price is 84 Euro but it can be negociated. I put this tickets to the netauction in Poland. You can see it here http://allegro.pl/item715655722_dwa_bilety_na_koncert_coldplay_w_paryzu.html

Two tickets - places next to each other. I prefere phone contact. My mobile phone numer in Poland is 0048 (direction to Poland) 502085049. My english is good so I think there will not be any problems with cominucation. You can also contact me by e-mail [email protected]. If you have any questions, call me or send an e-mail.