✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning.

Sadly, I need to sell my 2 GA tickets for the Wembley concert on the 19th of Sept. The tickets were purchased in December when they first went on sale. I currently do not have the tickets in hand, as they are to be shipped by UPS soon. I do have a receipt as proof of purchase and I'll be more than willing to UPS them via overnight service. Please let me know if you are interested in the purchasing the tickets.

Thanks!!!

Hiya

Do you still have these tickets? im new to this site dont have a clue what im doing lol but i cant afford ebay prices this time! if you have them please let me know i will buy them today!

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am selling two tickets at face value for Friday 18th @ Wembley as I was in a car accident a few weeks back and totally busted my leg, so can not attend.

What a pity!

The tickets are on e-bay here -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230373669883&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D230373669883%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

I can also be reached by email - peter (dot) jefferies (at) lineone (dot) net

Thanks everyone, and to those that are going - enjoy the conert!

Peter

I have 1 standing ticket for sale for Manchester LCCC 12th Sept.

I bought it through ticketmaster and have it in hand now.

Selling it for face value plus fees, that's £44.04 for ticket and with fees came to £53.39. Special delivery to you will be a bit more on top of that too.

Sorry, I need the money!

Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks. :)

It looks like this ticket might go to waste so it's yours for £30, special delivery included if anyone is interested.

It's a beautiful looking ticket!

I, also, need a general admission standing ticket for the friday 18th september gig at Wembley.

I'll be in London from this friday and then I'll stay until the day of the concert.

If you can help me; Please PM me or send an email to [email protected].

Thank you!

EDIT: I found a ticket from ColdplayerMálaga, thank you very much you've saved my happiness ;)! :)

TWO INDIVIDUAL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR 18-09-09 WEMBLEY STADIUM

COMING FROM ATHENS GREECE AND HAVE TWO SPARE SEATING TICKETS

- FIRST TICKET FROM SEE TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLY FROM BOX OFFICE , FACE VALUE (75 GBP BOOKING FEES ARE INCLUDED)

- SECOND TICKET FROM TICKET MASTER, BLOCK 219 ROW 8 SEAT 138, FACE VALUE

(84 GBP BOOKING FEES ARE INCLUDED), TICKET IN HAND

WILL BE IN LONDON FROM SEPTEMBER 16

IF INTERESTED FOR THE FIRST TICKET, WE CAN COLLECT TOGETHER AT THE BOX OFFICE ON THE CONCERT DATE, AS FOR THE SECOND I CAN GIVE IMMEDIATLY FROM SEPTEMBER 16 .

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi, i have 4 General Admission tickets for the 18th September (Friday) but am looking to trade them for Saturday tickets as its going to be very tight getting there after college! So it would be much appreciated if anyone would like to swap, thanks!

I'm interested in one ticket if you are selling it. I'm based in the US so you're going to have to translate that 40 into dollars.

thanks,

Stephanie

Hey, I've got 6 tickets for Wembley's second concert, on Sept.19. They are for GA. I'm just sorry I can't go.

I'm selling each ticket for 40€.

pm me if you're interested, I'm not going to give it out on Ebay.